• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    The practice round emphasized speed of cycling the rounds, but they should have focused on accuracy. It doesn't matter how fast they shoot if they can't even get close to the target. I didn't notice how far their practice round was...

The two guys were hitting bullseyes on just about every shot, so Ian seemed to think they had that part down.

The sights on my SMLE are regulated for what appear to be 100 meters. You flip up the peep sight for 200 and beyond. The 12" targets were set at 200 yards. I could easily hit those if I could see them.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    That was pretty upsetting on the last elimination challenge . I mean 100 yards maybe.. with iron sites, dead accurate lee enfield.. and could only hit 6 on a bright ass orange 12" steel target out of 11/14 shots made. Pretty damn pathetic in my opinion.

The targets were set at 200 yards.

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. My wife has actually been following the show this season. It would be nice if that interest translated into intrest in going to the range with me. Heh.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I liked the challenge and the elimination challenge last night, William shot well but his attitude was terrible, he was more of an "I" than a team player for sure. Very little house drama but I bet all you guys feel bad now after watching Gabby go home and seeing Chee weep.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Cockiness > ability. Glad to see him get edged out by just a tiny margin. Maybe he won't settle for middle of the road anymore

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    Best episode so far. Both challenges required no-frills shooting skill.

I can't tell if William is just doing it for the show or not. The dude can certainly shoot, but I'm really glad to see his character fire the last shot and be gone.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Of the two, the correct one went home, even if he is a fellow member of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. His arrogance got the better of him. Personally, would have preferred to see a different one shot out in one of the two eliminations this go around, but he once again slipped by.

Wreck

Mar 9, 2012
    Bethesda
    I liked the challenge and the elimination challenge last night, William shot well but his attitude was terrible, he was more of an "I" than a team player for sure. Very little house drama but I bet all you guys feel bad now after watching Gabby go home and seeing Chee weep.

I was rooting for Gabby, sad to see her go....something about a woman who can shoot well.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Thought the challenges were awesome last night, they have stepped it up this season. First time I have seen one of the 5.7 FN pistols in action and must say I'm intrigued now. Like the elemination challenge, I picked one of those Chainsaw Mossbergs up at a show and thought ehhh not much use for it. Like watching them use it to breach the doors though, really thougtht the slow motion shots of the FN 5.7 (fireball it produced) and the Rifle (flex of the barrel on the shots) was awesome. Can't wait to watch next week as they shoot the Ma Duece from the half track vehicle.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Thought the challenges were awesome last night, they have stepped it up this season. First time I have seen one of the 5.7 FN pistols in action and must say I'm intrigued now. Like the elemination challenge, I picked one of those Chainsaw Mossbergs up at a show and thought ehhh not much use for it. Like watching them use it to breach the doors though, really thougtht the slow motion shots of the FN 5.7 (fireball it produced) and the Rifle (flex of the barrel on the shots) was awesome. Can't wait to watch next week as they shoot the Ma Duece from the half track vehicle.

I agree last night's challenges were some of the best they've had in the show's history. Although I doubt many actual swat teams use the F2k/Fs2k. Definitely the most proficient performances too. A few of them flew through the rappel course. I think Kyle would of been less than a minute if he hadn't spent so long figuring out his mag didn't seat.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Ugh how does Greg Littlejohn make it through the elimination challenges by the skin of his teeth just to make it to the final 4. Must have a horseshoe up his ass. Liked the challenge.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Ugh how does Greg Littlejohn make it through the elimination challenges by the skin of his teeth just to make it to the final 4. Must have a horseshoe up his ass. Liked the challenge.

First 3 or so episodes he was a total dildo. According to predetermined script don't be surprised if he isn't #1 or 2 when it's done.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Hoping my dinner meeting schedule for my trip to SJC permits watching it...regardless, I will have to avoid this thread until after I get to see the show on the left coast.

subvet

Apr 15, 2012
    Rising Sun
    Great final episode, I dont want top go into too much detail just in case some have not seen the final out come. However I was disappointed with all the shooters during the elimination rounds. Last year, the shooters made it more exciting with their picks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom