• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I liked the format with 18 and last two sucking hind titty were out. Littlejohn and the fruitcake with the earrings can go.

Agree, I was hoping that LittleJohn would go. He sucked with the Ruger!
    My wife asked me "Why is that big guy missing all the targets and then complaining about it, isn’t it his fault"...I LOL'd.

XxNitr0xX

Tacticool
    Apr 11, 2011
    My computer
    I've gotta say, it must SUCK to be one of the first two to be eliminated, before the competition even starts! Lol, that must be THE biggest tease in the world.

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I wish little John would have been gone on the elimination as well. I don't think he is a high enough caliber shooter to be there and definitely needs to eat some more humble pie.

I thought they ramped it up a notch or two for this season it seems and it is definitely something worth watching, at least so far. I just hope it doesn't turn into a soap opera like the last ones.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I wish little John would have been gone on the elimination as well. I don't think he is a high enough caliber shooter to be there and definitely needs to eat some more humble pie.

I thought they ramped it up a notch or two for this season it seems and it is definitely something worth watching, at least so far. I just hope it doesn't turn into a soap opera like the last ones.

Unfortunately it will, while entertaining the show is BS. Who will be the faux asshat, throw a temper tantrum when he looks invincible and walk out on 100K this time around? Shades of Vince Mcmahon.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Just as long as their not as bad as that A hole Jake......

There will be, Jake last season and the AF puke the season before that. Season 1 was Seeklander and the guy from Maryland played the dickheads. As I eluded to, it's basically WWF wrasslin but with guns. Entertaining....yeah, mostly, reality.....nope.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    I was pretty far off on my predictions. Littlejohn looked like an ass. I hope he turns down his douche knob or he might end up being this season's Jake. Though he might not be around long the way he shoots. It looks like they've finally gotten two women on the show that can shoot. That was nice to see. Gabby Franko impressed me. How embarrassing for Craig Buckland getting eliminated after firing one shot. Doh!

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    I'd like Dylan Fletcher to win. His attitude at the dinner table on their first night in the house was great (For tonight, at least, we are all on the same team, because we all made it onto the show.) And when the motorcycle/sidecar showed up he was wishing he'd been picked for the elimination because he so wanted to try that. I'd feel the same way.

But if I had to pick who I think will win, I'd pick Chee Kwan. Dude seems to settle down into complete concentration when it's time to shoot. Something serious in there I don't see in the others.

Feb 11, 2012
    Eden, MD
    Was impressed with the women this year and so far Auggie. Would like to see a women finally make it to the end, I doubt it will happen but if would be nice. Of course you guys don't mind the eye candy sticking around. :D

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Who do you think goes home tonight? I'm gonna make a guess of Terry Vaughan or William Bethards. I forgot what was previewed for tonight what do they shoot?

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Anyone notice Michelle from the blue team, as she was practicing on the BAR, she was sporing a real nice caboose in tight jean short shorts, .:)

I hope she sticks around for a while.

She is in almost every other camera shot. I am not complaining, but the editing in of her reaction every few seconds is pretty funny.

Full auto BAR:drool:

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Anyone notice Michelle from the blue team, as she was practicing on the BAR, she was sporing a real nice caboose in tight jean short shorts, .:)

I hope she sticks around for a while.

Yeah I noticed that also, they seemed to show her a good bit last night, I don't think anyone else got a camera shot from behind on the BAR like she did, not complaining I almost stayed up to watch the encore just to see it again. Dylan Fletcher better lay off of FPS's girl, he seemed to be real touchy feely with her.

Jack Ryan

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    People’s Republic of Maryland
    I liked the BAR too. But, both teams really had a hard time hitting the targets with it at 100 and 150 yards. I was kind of surprised, those were big targets. I was thinking I could probably do As well, or better! Didn't seem like TOP SHOT shooting accuracy.

Also, in the challenge competition, I thought they were going to be using real grenades in the grenade launcher, and thought they were real as they hit the first few targets and there was HUGE explosions, but then I figured out they were using training red paint rounds when they missed. The explosions were from dynamic targets, not from grenades going off. Disappointed.

jbollman

MDCreeper
    Jul 9, 2009
    I have found the best way to watch is to DVR it, then fast forward past any part where they are not on a range.

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    385795_309102592464868_309033065805154_836233_1239072008_n.jpg

To hell with team Red and team Blue,
    I think next challenge should be Shirts vs Skins !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom