• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Whoever lit off about 5000 rounds this afternoon, just south of leonardtown high school, can you please invite me next time?

The full automatic you've got sounds especially fun.

moose&squirrel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 25, 2018
    One of my sort of neighbors, on the other side of the woods and a large farm field (well, large for Calvert County). shoots off about 100 rounds of "something heavy" about once a week. I'm guessing S&W .40...
    If he were a nice guy, he'd send around a note inviting his neighbors over for the fun. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Whoever lit off about 5000 rounds this afternoon, just south of leonardtown high school, can you please invite me next time?

They didn't declare shelter in place? Tweet the parents? Have counselors standing by?

What the hell is wrong with that school?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Please have them call me too ;)

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Talked to my neighbor, who was "concerned because he thought machine guns are illegal" and called the sherriff. The officer who responded told him about his personal automatic rifle collection. St. Mary's county police for the win!

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    The people across the road behind my property and the people on the horse farm at the end of my neighborhood do the same thing quite frequently. I’ve thought about leaving notes on their mailboxes asking if they’d consider inviting their neighbors to join in the fun. Not growing up down here and no local social scene makes it harder to make friends with the locals who all know each other.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    This is me gritting my teeth. I've got nothing against full auto, but it's just common sense to use a suppressor.

I say this because there's one range in the county...and we're likely to be the whipping boy when somebody decides Something Must Be Done.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    One of my sort of neighbors, on the other side of the woods and a large farm field (well, large for Calvert County). shoots off about 100 rounds of "something heavy" about once a week. I'm guessing S&W .40...
    If he were a nice guy, he'd send around a note inviting his neighbors over for the fun. :)

If it is in Huntingtown near plum point/stinnet rd split it might be a friend of mines house. I go there once in a while to shoot. He was out there 2 days ago shooting.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Wrong county but that guy shoots a lot also

I was responding to Moose and squirrel that made it sound like he was in Calvert county based on his comment.

Are you near the area I described? If so I can see if he wants to invite another shooter to his range sometime.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I was responding to Moose and squirrel that made it sound like he was in Calvert county based on his comment.

Are you near the area I described? If so I can see if he wants to invite another shooter to his range sometime.

I have a niece that live one house , might be two, down the dirt drive and I have been there several times that they were cutting loose. I am pretty sure they have a full auto Tommy gun also. I asked about walking down and my niece said they weren’t overly friendly so I didn’t, as bad as I wanted too lol

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    I have a niece that live one house , might be two, down the dirt drive and I have been there several times that they were cutting loose. I am pretty sure they have a full auto Tommy gun also. I asked about walking down and my niece said they weren’t overly friendly so I didn’t, as bad as I wanted too lol

That is a different house. My friend does not have any full autos and he is not on a shared driveway. Every now and then we hear the full autos in that area going and wonder where it is coming from.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I heard some gunfire just north of the 231 bridge on the Calvert side. I was especially annoyed because I was not invited. Had my gear packed from the weekend and could have been there speedily.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    A friend, a former Marine, said that on his tour in the Sandbox he heard less gunfire than his old neighborhood. I cheerfully told him we have a lot around my place, too. He gave me straight face and told me that in his 'hood, it was different. Oops

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    What ever happened to the "proposed" range at the appeal landfill (Calvert) ??
    Driving to Myrtle Grove gets old

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom