• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Y'all please feel free to stop by Delegate Smigiel's office when you need a break or a friendly face today! We are always happy to see you and if Mike's in I'll get you in the office to say "hi" and whatever else!

(Besides its nice to see my 2A brothers and sisters!)

Room 323 (end of the hallway)

Thank you for your hospitality yesterday. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Delagate Smigel.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Will be coming streight from work this am to man the gauntlet, but can't stay much longer.

And as above , when Delegates are wearing their plain Delegate hat , they are representing their District. When they are wearing their Committee member hat , they are to be representing the intrests of Maryland as a whole on that subject matter.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Y'all please feel free to stop by Delegate Smigiel's office when you need a break or a friendly face today! We are always happy to see you and if Mike's in I'll get you in the office to say "hi" and whatever else!

Hi Andi! I'll prolly see you tomorrow. (I was the alleged Ben Folds lookalike from last week....)

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD

I posted a "Thank You" on Mike's FB for the hospitality you showed Tom and I on Tuesday. As always, you guys are A # 1.

Don

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I had a couple things to do this morning but I'm heading down in 30. I'll be there by 11. Is there free wifi there? Also what building are we going into?

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    *LEARNED FROM YESTERDAY*

If you can... meet up in the lobby and plan your visits. Break up into groups of 2-3 and hit every office, but start in different places.

I think it is more effective if you have 2-3 people per visit and it doesn't look like a coordinated attack. They also tend to get defensive if they are staring at a group of 15-20 activists instead of 2-3 "citizens."

Anyway, just some friendly advice. I'll try to get up there around 11:30 or noon.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Yes, free WiFi. As I understand gauntlet to greet member as arrive to sessio. Then Gallery or Committes or vist individual offices. I'll have to leave after session starts.

RoninZero

Oct 18, 2010
    "I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think its hell." - Harry S. Truman

Well then, give 'em the truth! I'm stuck at work *again* all day. Let's ram this crappy bill back down their throats!

Sic 'em guys and gals.

-rz

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom