• General opinions about Tomi Lahren

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    She is a taking you guys for a ride. She is just an actress playing a role. She is not a conservative she just is a pretty blonde who needed a job and decided what better than to be a conservative for money.

Yeah, that and I can't get her to stop hogging the covers.....

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Easy question bro, what IP do you own or are affiliated with?

Easy enough question that he/she refuses to answer. At this point i don't care what he/she does. If they can't answer a simple question I have no needs of their services. We have politicians that do this all day long.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    She is a taking you guys for a ride. She is just an actress playing a role. She is not a conservative she just is a pretty blonde who needed a job and decided what better than to be a conservative for money. Her recent interview she screwed up the script and admitted she believes in the murder of the unborn.

And herein lies the problem. If you can't be 100% in lockstep, you can't be a conservative. If you value all conservative issues but one, take your pick,you are ostracized as not being conservative.
    Closed mindsets like this are a cancer. and cost us conservative voters.
    The same applies to libs. If you are pro life you can't be a lib. Or pro gun.
    Or so the Nazis that run the hardcore fringe of either party declare.
    As far as Tomi goes, being on the so called script is BS. I applaud her honesty. And guts.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Easy enough question that he/she refuses to answer. At this point i don't care what he/she does. If they can't answer a simple question I have no needs of their services. We have politicians that do this all day long.

I don't sell anything, so that's easy. And I have the same distain for most politicians too.

No matter how hawt they are, somewhere, someone is tired of their sh*t.....:D

Ain't it always so...

I was/am just trying to figure out if she's really on our side. Opinions here so far seem like she is.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    And herein lies the problem. If you can't be 100% in lockstep, you can't be a conservative. If you value all conservative issues but one, take your pick,you are ostracized as not being conservative.
    Closed mindsets like this are a cancer. and cost us conservative voters.
    The same applies to libs. If you are pro life you can't be a lib. Or pro gun.
    Or so the Nazis that run the hardcore fringe of either party declare.
    As far as Tomi goes, being on the so called script is BS. I applaud her honesty. And guts.

Agreed. It looks like Glenn Beck and others are pushing her out of the nest. It frustrates me that partisan politics seems to dominate so many important issues; where it shouldn't have any place.

I appreciate your comments, pretty much how I feel about it. Maybe I just needed to hear someone else say it.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    As far as I have always known, Tomi has always been more of a Libertarian than a Conservative; it's just that there is a lot of overlap between the two. The platform of the Libertarian Party for the past couple cycles is that abortion is a personal decision and that the government should stay out of it; which is pretty much what she has been ostracized for saying.

As far as if she is a friend to the 2-A cause? I have no doubts at all that she is pro gun, pro Constitutional carry and pro 2-A.

I think she will settle her case against Beck and be allowed to seek employment elsewhere afterwards as well as get control back of her social media sites; but not the content. She should have no problems landing a job elsewhere as she still has quite the following.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I've never been a fan of hers. Although, some viewpoints I may agree on, she's nasty and snarky and honestly doesn't behave much like an adult. I like to have discussions with people, not nasty, in your face, you're so wrong and I'll prove it nonsense. Save that crap for middle school.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    exactly she also does not come across as being very smart. She compensates for that by yelling into the camera. I'd rather listen to someone that actually has some credentials like Ben Shapiro.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I never heard of her until the issue of her firing came up.
    She's 24 years old though, I doubt she knows what she believes from day to day. Figuring stuff out is part of becoming an adult.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    exactly she also does not come across as being very smart. She compensates for that by yelling into the camera. I'd rather listen to someone that actually has some credentials like Ben Shapiro.

Yep, I could listen to him all day; he's spot on:

I never heard of her until the issue of her firing came up.
    She's 24 years old though, I doubt she knows what she believes from day to day. Figuring stuff out is part of becoming an adult.

Same here, first heard of her with the Glenn Beck dust-up. She does seem pretty consistent with her messaging and beliefs. She's definitely more of a Libertarian than a conservative.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I like her solely for the demographic she represents. Conservative women that feel left out because while they politically lean right roe v wade is a giant issue for conservatives but the majority of younger women agree with it. Her views keep a lot of women leaning our way. It also helps that she's a cutie!

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    tomi-lahren5.jpg

She posted this on Instagram and wrote:

And Happy New Year to me. God Bless America. God Bless 2A. How many liberals can we piss off in 2016?
    :drool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom