• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    I spoke to an electrician, that I wont name, that was on that project. He said Toby Keith were way behind on payments to their contractors. Not sure if that guys company walked out of the project or not. The conversation I had was about 1 year ago. Anyways, that is what I heard.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    A private business has a right to make the rules for their establishment. I have the right to spend my money somewhere else if I don't like their rules. It is that simple.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I spoke to an electrician, that I wont name, that was on that project. He said Toby Keith were way behind on payments to their contractors. Not sure if that guys company walked out of the project or not. The conversation I had was about 1 year ago. Anyways, that is what I heard.

What has that to do with any of this thread? As previously mentioned, the restaurant is a franchise, owned by a separate entity, not by TK. The FRANCHISEE many have been behind in payments-still nothing to do with their 'no guns' policy or Keith.

This is not defending Keith. He sold his name to restaurateurs-they can do whatever they please but Keith is doing nothing directly.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Disconnect here. When it's a local IP (gun shop) with whacky policies along with laughable pricing everyone runs to their defense and makes excuses. This business sets policy and everyone's upset.

His place, his rules.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Look, I am sure he was well intentioned and that the sign was directed at robbers and other would-be criminals. With that sign posted they certainly will not enter Toby Keith's while armed... :)

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    What has that to do with any of this thread? As previously mentioned, the restaurant is a franchise, owned by a separate entity, not by TK. The FRANCHISEE many have been behind in payments-still nothing to do with their 'no guns' policy or Keith.

This is not defending Keith. He sold his name to restaurateurs-they can do whatever they please but Keith is doing nothing directly.

Hey how bout that. Didnt know that til now.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Disconnect here. When it's a local IP (gun shop) with whacky policies along with laughable pricing everyone runs to their defense and makes excuses. This business sets policy and everyone's upset.

His place, his rules.

Not disagreeing with you but which IP? :) I support no IP because of distance otherwise I would. :sad20:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A private business has a right to make the rules for their establishment. I have the right to spend my money somewhere else if I don't like their rules. It is that simple.

This sums it up for me.

downloadedfile.jpg

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Very unfortunate. I liked some of his music and his work with the military.

This sounds like it's a franchise and a decision of the franchisee more than a decision of TK himself;

The manager of the new restaurant declined to be interviewed, and the company that owns it did not respond to our inquiry.

but the restaurant has his name on it so he has to bear the brunt of the publicity. I wouldn't have guessed TK to be anti-gun OR an Obama supporter.....

He's actually a pretty big Lib. His songs make him sound traditional because he saw what happened to those girls who used to be on the radio when they came out against Bush. Dixie Bitch I think was their name, can't remember.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

Sounds reliable.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom