• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yuuuup!

I'da know. Needs change. Lives change. That said, I sold one gun years ago in order to buy another. I regretted it ever since. It was a good trade-off, but I really loved the gun I sold. Wife told me after that, "Next time, we'll find a way without selling a gun you like...". Keeper!

Exactly. :thumbsup::party29:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    surprised Outrider58 has time for us "little people"....since he was making IT 2 and everything. :) J/K my friend.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I would consider selling a Fudd gun or two but I'd never sell an AR15 unless prices were stupid high. No sireeeee

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    surprised Outrider58 has time for us "little people"....since he was making IT 2 and everything. :) J/K my friend.

Oh, you didn't hear? I've been replaced by a younger, faster, stronger clown. It seems Hollowwood has no use for us creepy OLD clowns.

:D

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Except for the collectibles I have a rule. If I haven't shot it in six months take it out and shoot it, or sell it and get something I will shoot. Keeps the herd at a manageable level, and it has shown me that some stuff I thought wanted I really just wanted to have. I have learned to buy less on impulse and more on what I really want.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I have only gotten rid of two guns in my lifetime. One was an H&R pistol that was sold back to H&R after they twice failed to make satisfactory repairs to the rear sight. It kept falling out of the gun making it useless. The other was a S&W Model 10-7 in .38 with a 6" barrel that did not shoot as well as my other with a 2" barrel.
    If it shoots well and works like it is supposed to, I will never sell it!
    I have a couple of guns that have some sentimental value and even though I may never shoot them again, I cannot bring myself to sell them.
    My collection is small so I have little hope of winning the "He who dies with the most guns wins" game, but I will pass them on to my son as he is aware of their history and value to me.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I just like having lots of guns haha
    This is coming to become an addiction.
    Luckily I don't drink, do drugs, or gamble. That counts for something right lol

If you haven't considered it yet, you might want to look into something called "reloading". :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom