• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I want some of that Wolf 75 grn HP .223 and some shotshell. Do any of the major ammo vendors go to Timonium?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I went for the hell of it, picked up some of the above. Probably would have bought more ammo, as there were some semi-reasonable prices if I had more cash on hand right now.

mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    bought 200 rounds of 762x54 40 rounds of 308 tracer 500 rounds of 45 80 rounds of regular 308 and put a deposit on a Mossberg 590

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I'll be at Timonium on Sunday @ 10A. This will be my first show so I'm excited but don't have high expectations based on the feedback its getting. I'll bring some $$ for the beef jerkey. Guess its a great place for window shopping and feeling some pistols out.

I'll be @ York next week as well since the feedback sounds great!

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    I decided to forego this time, due to tight funds.:sad20: Anything interesting in the way of milsurps? How much was that Mosin ammo? It take it this was surplus.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I went by to get some ammo - which I could have picked up without paying to enter the show because it's before the entrance - however I decided to fork over the 7 bucks and have a look inside. Not much to see - usual Maryland dealers. There was some black rifle stuff to look at - but not much of anything else. If I didn't live so close I would not have gone. I talked to a couple of dealers who said they didn't think they would make enough to pay for the tables.

baddevildog82

May 2, 2008
    Arbutus
    I didn't think it was that bad. Not as good as some of the larger shows, but this year it wasn't full of Beef Jerky. In fact, there was no beef jerk, so don't get your hopes up! I picked up some wolf ammo, but that was it. Wasn't planning on buying anything else anyway, so I wasn't disapointed.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I didn't think it was that bad. Not as good as some of the larger shows, but this year it wasn't full of Beef Jerky. In fact, there was no beef jerk, so don't get your hopes up! I picked up some wolf ammo, but that was it. Wasn't planning on buying anything else anyway, so I wasn't disapointed.

what did you think the turnout was as far as pistol dealers? Was the turn out good? how many tables roughly? I figure its a good place to window shop. THANKS!

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Between Continental / White Marsh Arms and Just Guns there were a decent amount of pistols to look at. I was just ammo shopping so I did not really look at what was on the tables. But those guys probably have most of what is available locally. There may have been more pistol dealers there - I think Shooters Discount was there, but all I remember seeing there were AK's. Actually a pretty good deal on Polish Tantals at $539 - if I had the cash I would have picked one up.

baddevildog82

May 2, 2008
    Arbutus
    There was a good selection of pistols there. I would say the prices where alright. There were a couple of good deals. One of the tables said they were selling there sig's for cheap. I wasn't looking for a sig, so I didn't check them out. There were a lot of "Specials" but not sure how special the prices really were. If you are just window shopping, then it is a good show to go to. They have pretty much everything pistol wise.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    There was a good selection of pistols there. I would say the prices where alright. There were a couple of good deals. One of the tables said they were selling there sig's for cheap. I wasn't looking for a sig, so I didn't check them out. There were a lot of "Specials" but not sure how special the prices really were. If you are just window shopping, then it is a good show to go to. They have pretty much everything pistol wise.

Thank you!!:gun3:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Stunk

My cousin has a stand there so I stopped by and got in for free, it wasn't even worth the free price of admission. Shopped around for some Ruger Charger, wasn't interested in anything else. Death valley :tdown:

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Between Continental / White Marsh Arms and Just Guns there were a decent amount of pistols to look at. There may have been more pistol dealers there - I think Shooters Discount was there, but all I remember seeing there were AK's. Actually a pretty good deal on Polish Tantals at $539 - if I had the cash I would have picked one up.

Thanks for the tip! I just got back from the show....it was OK at best!

No Beef Jerkey and Shooters Discount had the best deals as far as pistols. They had a few pre-owned military/police trade in pistols so I grabbed one at a fantastic price!!! I prefer older used handguns anyway so they were right up my alley. They had some nice AR's too but don't know squat about them but they were sweet!! They were very polite and I'm sure I'll buy from them again.

I can do without the jewelry and the purses (non CCW). I hope York is better.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    Got K31 ammo for $30 per brick of 60. I bought four bricks.

White Marsh arms still has the sweet 9x18 ammo cheap. I bought another case! :innocent0

On the other hand I saw a Swiss K31 for sale at $389! :sad20: It wasn't even a walnut stock and I'm pretty sure it didn't have a troop tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom