2200 York Rd Timonium, MD 21093
    (Just off exit 17 of I-83)

October 5 & 6 Rescheduled September 21 & 22

Open to the Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $8.00 a day for anyone 12 and up*

Parking is Free

*A portion of gun show admissions are being donated to the Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealers Association to help pay for legal fees in two separate lawsuits. The first lawsuit (recently settled) involved the Maryland State Polices’ failure to run background checks within the statutory 7 day period. The state police admitted that dealers could deliver handgun sales on the eighth day. Additionally, the Maryland Attorney General stated that no retaliation would be forthcoming against dealers who legally transferred handguns on the eighth Day. The second lawsuit will be filed this fall against SB-281 in an attempt to stop the newly enacted ban on semi-automatic rifles along with requiring handgun buyers to provide their fingerprints and be issues a “purchasers license” in order to exercise a Constitutional right.

Appalachian Promotions is proud to support these efforts to defend your Second Amendment Rights.

Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Glad I saw this Didn't know it was rescheduled

I was surprised when I went on the website and saw it had been rescheduled. They have done a bad job a promoting the rescheduling of possibly such a big show... I haven't seen or heard anything other then if you visit their site.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    Last time I went to the gun show was like 3 years ago. Prices there are a joke... i rather browse gunbot, ammoseak, arparts, and slickguns to find whatever i need. no tax, no line, no price gouging, no entrance fee, no stinking crowd, and no jokes. All in the comfort of my couch...

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Last time I went to the gun show was like 3 years ago. Prices there are a joke... i rather browse gunbot, ammoseak, arparts, and slickguns to find whatever i need. no tax, no line, no price gouging, no entrance fee, no stinking crowd, and no jokes. All in the comfort of my couch...

But those places don't have jewelry and beef jerky.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I might head over and try to score some 20 round Magpul PMAG's, otherwise my firearm budget is exhausted for now.

Did anyone see PMAG's at last weekend's show in HoCo? I was RV/camper shopping with the wife.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    ENGRAVE THIS will be there for all your ATF and custom engraving needs!

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    I might head over and try to score some 20 round Magpul PMAG's, otherwise my firearm budget is exhausted for now.

Did anyone see PMAG's at last weekend's show in HoCo? I was RV/camper shopping with the wife.

Bought a couple gen 3 20rd Pmags for $14.00 each from Precision Firearms.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    Will any dealers have P95's or S&W's SD9VE's at the show?

u may get lucky. the glass cases have picked up in recent weeks. like the sd9 eh? i have one. anything u wanna know? p95's ive no clue.

anyone have experience with the molle vest/plate carrier/vest/load bearing vest from the one guys stand? ive seen him at every show. he carries cases of Wolf ammo too. are these vests good quality/durable?

how bout the plates he sells? anyone done their own testing?

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Engrave This will be there to engrave all your Uppers, Lowers, Dust Covers, NFA and all other engraving needs you may have!

*Some people had a hard time finding us at the HOCO show, here are some things to look for since we will not have a banner in time for this show. We will have 1 table with a black table cloth along with a computer setup and the engraving machine, the engraver is a table top model so its not that big. I hope this helps if not feel free to call me or text me at 240-888-9066.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    If most ammo prices are gonna be like HoCo, NOT going WASTE my time & money for this show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom