• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Why aren't gun shows more informative or demonstrative? reloading demo, shamwow guy, shoot the star out with an air rifle? bring the kids, free balloons, enjoy our heritage, attract the crowds stuff. The kydex guy is always crowded and busy! Segway rentals? Ammo guys have expanded rounds to display. I don't even hear the stun guns going off anymore. Then again this is MD.

I might be there Sat am. :)

Actually, Gettysburg did have some of that last time!

Of course, I think I got food poisoning there, so...

;)

As for the Stun Guns? You won't hear them at HoCo or Timonium (county ordinance). Other places, more likely.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I've decided to Bring my poly tech m14s with mount and scope to the show to sell. It will be well under the $1500 that an IP had them for.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    The Reddit guy forgot the 10 tables of Chinese knives.

Now where are the ammo cans with the hot chicks?

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    Someone forgot to mention ghost gun frames and jigs.:D. I'm fairly new to the gun show thing myself and I think the York show is better then Timonium. Find a gun show website and get your $1 off coupon.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Against my better judgment, I'm going to stop by and try to find a 1911 to add to my collection. I'm sure I'll probably end up only leaving with a headache. Christ I hope there's no dinosaur show this weekend.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    :innocent0
    I will be in Georgia, moving my step daughters things back from college for the summer... So I will miss this one. :shrug: Y'all have a blast and save me a couple good deals while yer attit. :party29:

Hitting Blue Ridge/Skyline Drive on the way?

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Against my better judgment, I'm going to stop by and try to find a 1911 to add to my collection. I'm sure I'll probably end up only leaving with a headache. Christ I hope there's no dinosaur show this weekend.

No dinosaurs but there will be the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival with plenty of artsy overpriced crap.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Well my initial plans have gone astray. "Man Plans, God Laughs"
    I was going to Carlisle, then spending the night in Hagerstown with friends and hitting Timonium on Sunday. Now I'll be lucky to hit Timonium on Sunday and I'm less than 5 minutes away. The only advantage is that there is a really hot looking chick running around with all her friends and the rest of people at the house.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Carlisle is not worth the drive. York and Gettysburg are much better.

I'll probably go to the Timonium show. It's only a mile from my house. Looking for a Beretta 21A

I wouldn't mind getting another 21a. I love mine.

I found the Beretta 21A. Good price, used with the original box.

Show is pretty good. A lot more milsurp stuff than I've seen in a while. Not as many gun dealers, but the ones who are there are quality.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Hitting Blue Ridge/Skyline Drive on the way?
    Sadly no... The F250 is not the best for those roads. Another time...
    Well my initial plans have gone astray. "Man Plans, God Laughs"
    I was going to Carlisle, then spending the night in Hagerstown with friends and hitting Timonium on Sunday. Now I'll be lucky to hit Timonium on Sunday and I'm less than 5 minutes away. The only advantage is that there is a really hot looking chick running around with all her friends and the rest of people at the house.

Good to see you in here brother. Hope all is well. I hate missing the show but duty called.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    We will be exhibiting and selling at the Timonium Gunshow Close to Baltimore this weekend April 30 and May 1. Come in and support us! We have all the high end AR parts and some of the best prices you can find anywhere. Also check out our line of high end AR rifles or get your own built while you wait! 99% of everything we sell is USA made and 99.9% Not made in China. We have 20 tables loaded with good stuff.

NO jerky, ammo cans, tacticool shit, Bows, Hunting clothes, mil surplus, Nazi stuff, books, holsters, badges, chineses AR parts, overpriced AR parts, or shitty attitudes!

See you on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom