• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    WE NEED TEAMS!!!!!

starting Monday and going through the end we need to make a list of who can go to Annapolis and on what days...list the days you will be coming and how many you are bringing. Tomorrow I will put this all in a spreadsheet and keep it updated. We need these response teams to serve as support for our side, plan on visiting your delegates and Senators, all of them. Plan on attending the floor vote(s) answering questions, and doing whatever the pros ask of you. Biggest deal be there in force.

Thanks

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I will be down:

Monday (watch the floor vote for special Order and visit whomever needs to be visited (list please).

Tuesday - talking to more Delegates, watching the 2nd reading (hopefully not)

Wednesday - watching the floor vote 2nd reading (hopefully)

Thursday - 3rd reading (being really hopeful)

If I am needed any other days or some one new want to come down and see their Delegate, I will be happy to walk them to their Delegate and sit with them.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I am out of time I can use but, I have a friend who is going to come down as soon as we find out what day he is needed most. Retired LEO.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I just discovered Meetup.com which can be used to coordinates events like this. Setup an MSI Group and schedule a meeting for each of the days. All of us join the MSI Meetup group and rsvp for the days we can be there.

rh92

Mar 2, 2013
    Rockville
    Good luck to all. I thought I would have a day off on weds but I'm assigned to cover for someone.

Also being a student doesn't help much.

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    No one wants anyone to get fired but if you have done days not allocated for the year, come on down and participate. Ill me in on Monday and Tuesday, then again Thursday and Friday. Not that I ask this of any of you, but my vacation time this year will be spent in Anna fighting 281.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    If you can only come one day next week, Tuesday is when we need all hands on deck at the State House. The second reading is planned and we need to be in the lobby when the delegates arrive and sit in the galleries during the session in the House.

** Don't retreat! Reload! ** (pretty soon you'll be reloading twice as often)

I don't understand - why not the day of the final vote?
    I gotta break appointments no matter what but Monday and Tuesday are the hardest. Thursday works best for me but I want to do what's best for us. What should I do?

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    I can be available Monday after 5 PM.

l plan on taking off on Tuesday and will be available from 8 AM until 7 PM (it's hubby's birthday, so I've got to spend the evening with him).

Wednesday is a no-go for me.

Thursday & Friday, I can come down after I get off of work at 5 PM.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I can only take off work one time next week. What day do you guys think will probably be most important?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Not sure it will have the same effect...

And we don't know what day that will be...

Am trying to give folks enough time to plan for this day, which is big.

The basic message is to come when you can, so pick what works for you

Here's the planning page, will continue to be updated:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=113581

** Don't retreat! Reload! ** (pretty soon you'll be reloading twice as often)

We still aren't sure of when the 2nd reading will be. We will know more after Monday when they special order it. Logic would dictate Tuesday but Smigel and company are going to try for Wednesday to help run out the clock.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I had put in for all next week , but was turned down for already all slots taken, Sine Die was aproved.

I will be there late Mon afternoon prior to aniversey Dinner., as well as all day Fri. The rest depends on how much sleep I can miss w/o passing out at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom