Thumbs Up - Johnnyeastside cycle repair!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    Johnnyeastside just did some work on my Bonneville and it was first rate. Had him swap out a front sprocket. Showed up on time and finished in less time then planned:party29:

Very professional and organized.

Nice guy too :D

I will be using him again and highly recommend.

wynn studio

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    Johnnyeastside just did some work on my Bonneville and it was first rate. Had him swap out a front sprocket. Showed up on time and finished in less time then planned:party29:

Very professional and organized.

Nice guy too :D

I will be using him again and highly recommend.

wynn studio

Sweet! What year is your Bonnie?

Jettster

May 18, 2008
    Thomas,
    Oddly enough, I know of you from Jason Eaton. I met Jason years ago through a mutual friend and follow his blog from time to time. Small world.

wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    Thomas,
    Oddly enough, I know of you from Jason Eaton. I met Jason years ago through a mutual friend and follow his blog from time to time. Small world.

Don't believe everything you read! :lol2:

3649982631_e59126708f_z.jpg

It now also has smaller signals and taillight and the nice metal triumph badges.

Aug 27th is Mods vs Rockers Rally in Baltimore. Lot's of vintage goodness.

Thomas

wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    Brewers Landing in Essex.

It's a big bar with a ton of outdoor space. Enough for all the bikes, vendors and live music.

2011%20Mods%20vs%20Rockers%20flier.jpg

Bikes, Pinup girls, beer and pit beef. whats not to love

I did the logo and make the trophies

Thomas

wynnstudio

"Member"
    Feb 15, 2011
    Parkville, MD
    So, how do you like the new sprocket?

Here's my 2004 minus a fender bob.

NIce! You have since bobbed the fenders? Would like to see a pic, been thinking of doing that myself.

Sprocket was a great update. No more looking for the 6th gear. Likes the highway much better, I really do not notice any lose of lowend either.

Recommend it! Johnny cracked it out in 30 minutes.

wynnstudio

Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    Thanks! I want that seat that LS1 has. Maybe I'll find a nice used one at the right time.
    I cut both of my fenders. My front is the plastic kind, which leaves a nice edge.
    Can't really see the rear anymore
    DSC03483.jpg

Don't have a good pic of the front fender, but I brought the curve back to the brace.
    I work on H-D's, but that doesn't make me a "Harley Guy", I do have some H-D parts on my Triumph. Wide Sportster bars, turnsignals and mirrors. I also just made these 'quick detach' highway pegs. I hate hwy pegs, but on long trips I just need to have something. So I had to make something that would disappear. I painted them after I made sure they fit.
    hwypeg5.jpg

hwypeg4.jpg

hwypeg1.jpg

I love my Bonneville!! I've had lot's of different bikes, but none of them do everything as well as the Bonnie
    I also added a cheap after market tach meant for H-Ds. It fits nicely in the curve of the speedo bracket. That's what keeps me from looking for 6th (most of the time)
    Last winter I did a DIY air box chop and used a Buell shift linkage for a carb support.
    DSC03444.jpg

For suspension I have Progressive 440's in back and RaceTech cartridge emulators in front.

LS1

Jun 19, 2010
    Not So Free State
    Its funny I found you triumph guys on MS. As promised here is a photo of the rear fender on my bonneville that I bobbed. Also, I had custom tach brackets made out of 6061 that were machined and anodized black to mount that exact tach to the back of the speedo without drilling any mounting holes. PM me if you want some links to threads I started on the triumph sites - one on the bracket and one on the wiring. I've got some extra brackets and can give you MS guys a good deal if you want one, I also have a new drag specialties marked tach laying around.

bob.jpg

Oh and here is a pic of the tach mount

LS1_v3.jpg

tach.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads