• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The SmokingGun.com -
    George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

DailyMail.co.uk -
    Marijuana, guns and fighting: New photos and texts from Trayvon Martin's cell phone paint troubling picture of slain teen

How come I only find these extraneous links on Drudge ? I guess if the mainstream media had a son, they've certainly disowned Trayvon.

Keep it civil gents ... Keep it civil. We should have this issue front-and-center, so please NONE of the personal attacks that got the last thread closed.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    No amount of Facts or Truth will sway those who bough the narrative from the Media.

Fox news did run these photos yesterday, along with the texts.

Trayvon was a Thug, who liked to fight, owned an illegal firearm, used illegal drugs, liked to fight, was kicked out of his moms house, and was suspended from school.

Yet people still place the blame on Zimmerman.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    No amount of Facts or Truth will sway those who bough the narrative from the Media.

Fox news did run these photos yesterday, along with the texts.

Trayvon was a Thug, who liked to fight, owned an illegal firearm, used illegal drugs, liked to fight, was kicked out of his moms house, and was suspended from school.

Yet people still place the blame on Zimmerman.

Like my brother who is opposed to SYG laws. Guess he's never been approached by someone who made you feel threatened...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Judge limits texts, photos in Trayvon Martin case

MSN.com -
    Defense in Trayvon Martin case can't mention drug use

CNN.com -
    Marijuana, fights, guns: Zimmerman loses key pretrial battles

TheAtlanticWire.com -
    Zimmerman's Lawyers Ignore the Law to Paint Trayvon as a Brawling Pot Head

The judge already has ruled this morning on several key issues: The defense may not bring up Trayvon Martin's past marijuana use at trial, or his past school suspensions or participation in fights, without clearing several legal hurdles and another ruling granting permission.

The attorneys also cannot mention during their opening arguments that the active ingredient of marijuana was found in the teen's system, the judge ruled.

OrlandoSentinel.com -
    New evidence in Zimmerman case: Trayvon texted about fighting, smoking marijuana

In a prepared statement, Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon's family, described the new pieces of evidence as "irrelevant red herrings" and "a desperate and pathetic attempt by the defense to pollute and sway the jury pool."

No need to do that. The jury pool has already been polluted and swayed by the MSM, and the judge has his marching orders from the FL DA. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• railroadedtitle.jpg
      railroadedtitle.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 158

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ruh, Roh, Reorge (Zimmerman)

MiamiHerald.com -
    Lawyer: Zimmerman prosecutor withheld evidence

A court employee who retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone has been placed on administrative leave after an attorney testified that prosecutors didn't properly turn over the evidence to the defense, an attorney said Wednesday.

"I'm an officer of the court and I'm obliged to inform the court of any misconduct or any potential misconduct coming before the court. Whether it's by the defense or prosecution," Former prosecutor Wesley White said.

Phone and email messages left at the office of Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey were not immediately returned.

The plot thickens. These are the same photos and text messages that Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark O'Mara released earlier this week, and that the judge promptly discounted as evidence. Can anyone say 'mistrial' ?

And with Zimmerman's defense fund running low on cash, I'll repeat my previous photo comment ...

Attachments

• RW-railroaded.jpg
      RW-railroaded.jpg
      8.9 KB · Views: 119

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The latest reports ...

ABCnews.com -
    George Zimmerman's Lawyers Want 911 Call Played in Court

FoxNews.com -
    Florida judge considers allowing voice experts at George Zimmerman's trial

MSN.com -
    Judge: Zimmerman witnesses must testify publicly

I'm not sure whether these three headlines are related, but they could be; especially if the confidential witnesses corroborate the findings of the voice experts on analysis of the 911 call ... or not.

Next week should be interesting to watch from a distance. You guessed it ...

Attachments

• Papazian_1972_Railroaded(1).JPG
      Papazian_1972_Railroaded(1).JPG
      30.2 KB · Views: 98

randian

Jan 13, 2012
    "Defense attorney Mark O'Mara says the witnesses have concerns for their safety about testifying at the trial"

I'll bet! The intimidation campaign is doing its job.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Jury selection starts today

Trial begins for George Zimmerman, accused of murdering Florida teen Trayvon Martin

O'Mara said he doubts he will find six jurors and four alternates who haven't heard about the case, but his goal is to find jurors who haven't formed opinions. The judge ruled that potential jurors' identities will stay anonymous in an effort to protect them from harassment and public pressure during the trial. She rejected a defense request to sequester the jury candidates during jury selection.
    But, given the way that this has been handled so far, can the potential jury pool stay anonymous ? Prior {now disqualified} judges have certainly biased public opinion against Zimmerman, so why wouldn't someone leak the identities of those not favorable to their case ?
    The defense will have a better chance with the jury if its members are older, more conservative citizens who believe in the right to bear arms, said {FL Defense Attorneys} David Hill and Randy McClean.

"If there are African-Americans on the jury, they are going to sympathize with Trayvon Martin more," McClean said.

The next indication of a railroad job will be the jury mix.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Legal Insurrection's Andrew F. Branca is following the trial in FL. He just started a thread here on MDS.

Zimmerman Trial: Tired of media bias? See gun-friendly legal coverage

Most interesting from today was this ...

http://legalinsurrection.com/author/law-of-self-defense/
    Perhaps the most remarkable observation from today’s questioning of the potential jurors was how effectively the misinformation campaign being waged under the name of the Martin family has managed to poison the jury pool.

Read LI's link above for more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom