• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 31, 2012
    I can handle a badly named thread by reading the first post but when people don't read the thread before posting I just about blow a gasket.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    I can handle a badly named thread by reading the first post but when people don't read the thread before posting I just about blow a gasket.

I believe that people CAN'T read the thread and post anyway. There seems to be a literacy problem.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I thought that might come up, but if you read the bubble preview, it really does work (even if the topic sucks rocks).

I will note the bubble preview doesn't work with a phone....well at least with my skill level.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Honestly, I wish we had a rule that no one should post until reading at least the first full page of a thread, and THEN replying.

In a multi-page thread, that doesn't work so well around here.
    How many multi-page threads have gone off-topic and how fast?

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011

If you're that worked up about stuff on the internet..... You might want to pick up recreational shooting- it's a great stress reliever, maybe being anti gun is the problem.
    :D

Mr H

Banana'd
    In a multi-page thread, that doesn't work so well around here.
    How many multi-page threads have gone off-topic and how fast?

OK... Admitted, it's just my own 'thang'...

But I refuse to enter any thread of uncertain content once it hits 3 pages (and sometimes only 2)

I try to refrain from commenting until I see the thrust of the commentary, and often I just leave it be.

Yes, I have derailed a thread in my day... maybe more :D... but the continuity really does matter.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I will note the bubble preview doesn't work with a phone....well at least with my skill level.

Nor an iPad.

Ya, some titles tell nothing about the content, but so what. In the grand scheme of things, close it up and move on if it doesn't float your boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom