• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    In Montgomery County they asked for my name then my zip, then my address to verify who I am. Then they gave me the card with a chip in it and which machine to vote from. The only reason I decided to vote early was that a convenient card from Michelle Obama came in the mail and reminded me of early voting and where near my house those places are. Thanks Michelle .....Hogan, and the Republican ticket appreciate that.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    In Montgomery County they asked for my name then my zip, then my address to verify who I am.

It's not too late to help one of your dead neighbors get out the vote! Check the Obituaries for folks near you who have died. Do a little googling and you can get their address. Then, go to the polls and vote for them the way "you know they would have wanted to vote." If you unfold your notes with their names and addresses it might look a bit suspect but no one will protest, but just to be safe you may want to commit it to memory before you go in.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Voted in PG last night, on the way in the door they had volunteers telling people that no ID was needed to vote so don't bother taking them out. When they were "verifying" my wife's identify by simply asking her name/address/month and YOB she tried to hand them her voter card, the guy turned is head and said I can't legally look at that by law. WTF?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It's not too late to help one of your dead neighbors get out the vote! Check the Obituaries for folks near you who have died. Do a little googling and you can get their address. Then, go to the polls and vote for them the way "you know they would have wanted to vote." If you unfold your notes with their names and addresses it might look a bit suspect but no one will protest, but just to be safe you may want to commit it to memory before you go in.

No one may protest but they probably will say "See you again this afternoon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom