• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    a few months back a stray cat started hanging around my house...she was very affectionate and fairly calm around us. long story short we took her in with the intent on finding her a good home. i myself already have 2 cats, and my girlfriend has cats as well...so we really cant house her forever.

she is chipped and fixed, currently under my girlfriends name. i would estimate shes less than a year old, as such she is playful and energetic. she is not scared of the outdoors one bit, and she warms up to other animals fairly quickly. she likes attention but is a tad bit nervous at times, though never aggressive shes just apprehensive about you touching her at first but warms up to it in less than a minute. she can be quite vocal, though her meows are not loud by any means. we've named her Tabitha. she has no health issues (checked out by vets) and she has had zero littler box issues from day one.

if anyone in the waldorf, laplata, indian head, bryans road area would like to take her in just let me know.

Attachments

• tab.jpg
      tab.jpg
      60.8 KB · Views: 752

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    We can't do it right now, but I hope she finds a good home. Sound like a wonderful cat and good on you all for taking care of her to this point!

Splitter

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    I would (I love animals), but I got guilted into adopting one of my wife's friend's cats she could no longer care for. Now I have a 20-pound Maine Coon that fights me over MY recliner, when the other two aren't trying to make me trip down the stairs! Cats are jerks. No idea why I like them so much, haha.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Lol my girlfriend has a main coon also, hes 19 pounds...their awesome cats. They are jerks, cute...adorable and annyoing jerks lol

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I'll help keep this at the top and wish I could help but we've already got three. Two of ours (4 and 2yrs) came as kittens, one is my wife's 13yr old Maine Coon she's had since she was 14. The Coon we brought with her when we got married and gave a horrible behaving tabby (destroyed every piece of furniture he ever met) to her mom. We told her mom he was well behaved with us. :lol2:

Kanly

Feb 15, 2012
    Washington, DC
    As someone who has been fostering cats for a while now thanks for giving her a chance at a great home.

Hope it all works out for her -- she looks like a sweetie.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    We would take her but our current feline would not allow it. Our current feline is one selfish biacth and would fight till the death if we brought another cat in the house.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Morning bump. SOMEONE must need a mouser for around the house as winter moves in.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Female tabby, most are males. So says my Vet. I've got 3 one of whom looks just like that one but, her names Moe. We thought she was a he when we found her at my moms house. She a had large camel toe and we thought it was a male.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    All the I wish I could mumbo, if your dog wont eat her take her. Just bump it till someone can take it. If his story holds true the cat will find somewhere. Pass it on.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    When cats are with someone they like, they become the most interesting people one would ever want to meet :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom