• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Awill288

Dec 17, 2020
    I know all of the legislation passed in 2013 here in MD doesn’t have a 10 year sunset clause but I couldn’t help to think about some data about the effects of the heavy restrictions. I googled it and found statistics (from every town nonetheless) that shows a statewide increase in firearm deaths since 2013. Why can’t people see that the heavy restrictions imposed almost 10 years ago has had no effect?

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    When the Statist Goon Remedy fails it is always because there was not enough Statist Goon Remedy given.

"I have a fever. And the only prescription, is more Statist Goon Remedy!"

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I know all of the legislation passed in 2013 here in MD doesn’t have a 10 year sunset clause but I couldn’t help to think about some data about the effects of the heavy restrictions. I googled it and found statistics (from every town nonetheless) that shows a statewide increase in firearm deaths since 2013. Why can’t people see that the heavy restrictions imposed almost 10 years ago has had no effect?

Those folks don’t care

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Because they don’t care. They don’t care how many people die if it furthers their agenda. The want full and total control over you, especially since you’re a gun owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    It’s about making gun owners move out of state and taking their Conservative votes with them. I’d say the last 10years has shown the true value of FSA2013 has been very successful

owldo

Ultimate Member

It doesn't fit the Majority Fascist Party Agenda ... They want all your guns and they will do it anyway they can .... Short answer below

331787067_755058426319278_2717617481221611370_n.jpg

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan

I wonder if Dem's in MGA are impressed or is Everytown- Mom's Demand Action impressed by these numbers.
    In Maryland, the rate of gun deaths increased 36% from 2010 to 2019, compared to a 17% increase nationwide

owldo

Ultimate Member

In their minds they'll look at the statistics and assume they just didn't make the laws strict enough !

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    You can put any word in the place of GUN and that is what control is about .

Gun control
    Speech control
    Gas/energy control
    Freedom control

The list is endless

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude