They have a rack of used GSG1911 22's....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I saw in another post that Mark had an order of used GSG1911 22's coming in so long story short I walked into 2A today not planning on buying anything:lol2: and of course . . . I bought one. There are still four left, all in the same condition(very good in my opinion) at a great price, and as expected, exceptional service as usual.

Thanks Mark for the earful I got from the ol' lady when I got home:D

Disclaimer: No pics until next Saturday (unless Mark gets bored and feels like putting one up) because my camera phone blows

:needpics:

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I saw in another post that Mark had an order of used GSG1911 22's coming in so long story short I walked into 2A today not planning on buying anything:lol2: and of course . . . I bought one. There are still four left, all in the same condition(very good in my opinion) at a great price, and as expected, exceptional service as usual.

Disclaimer: No pics until next Saturday (unless Mark gets bored and feels like putting one up) because my camera phone blows

if the lady in your avatar is the old lady pics of her will do fine until the gun comes :D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

how much are they?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    gsg 1911

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i stopped in at 2a firearms and had the pleasure of talking to Mark.
    i went down to take a look at the used gsg1911 .22s he got in.
    these looked new to me.
    so.....i couldnt resist. i'll be picking mine up sometime next week@!:D
    these have the feel of a .45 in weight and size. if you're looking for one, give Mark a call.. two left now:)

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    here she is. Shot about 100rds through it on Saturday. All I had to do was swap the front sight with a taller one(included) because it was shooting 3 inches high at 25 feet.:cool:

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

goalie098

Trigger Monkey
    Oct 18, 2010
    Finksburg, MD
    Well he got me for one too. I pick it up Thursday. great guy tho. really takes care of me when I need a firearms. Couldn't ask for a better dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom