• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    What would have happened if you had opened your coat so he could see you were armed but not touched the gun? Is that considered brandishing a weapon?

Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    The ST Maries Today has been know to get some of the facts wrong before. Not the most reliable source for news. Ken Rossignal the owner goes for the big splash news. Lost a good friend in a boating accident on the patuxent river last fall. The paper miss stated a bunch of facts, that were not true. When he got the truth, wouldnt print a retraction, or appology. Maybe more to the story than we know.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    The ST Maries Today has been know to get some of the facts wrong before. Not the most reliable source for news. Ken Rossignal the owner goes for the big splash news. Lost a good friend in a boating accident on the patuxent river last fall. The paper miss stated a bunch of facts, that were not true. When he got the truth, wouldnt print a retraction, or appology. Maybe more to the story than we know.

i tore off writing a letter to st marys sheriff then went back and read the article a few times. something just didn't seem right so i saved the draft and didnt send. glad i didnt. id like to see a different article on the story

capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    I'm slightly confused(spent most of my life like this)... The first crime happened when the punks threatened him. Could he have made a citizens arrest at gun point? Or do you have to be on property you own to do that?

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    I'm slightly confused(spent most of my life like this)... The first crime happened when the punks threatened him. Could he have made a citizens arrest at gun point? Or do you have to be on property you own to do that?

There was a thread a few weeks ago about someone in Frederick who tried that when he saw someone attempting to break into a car or cars. HE was arrested on a gun charge. That was on a public street.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    St. Mary's Today is the local National Enquirer. Referred to as the "smut paper". They use embellishment and hyperbole to sell their story and the public rewards them with buying it up. It is good for seeing which one of your buddies got busted for DUI last weekend. ;)

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Should have used the Kimber OC then called 911.

Orange-JPX.jpg

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    After talking with a neighbor this weekend, the punks were not in lexington park proper, but in Park hall (portions have lexington parks zip code). The persons house in the middle of no where, Park hall is a few minutes south of lexington park, and nothing there to be found.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    State court records say that Banks is six foot three and 285 pounds and Black. Now unless he has a prior criminal record this case should be dismissed. He was the victim and the punks should have had their butts kicked. Must be more to the story.

somdboy

somdboy
    Apr 18, 2009
    That just shows you how disrespectful the law is today. Why did they beleive the kids and not the man??? Always respect your elders, thats what i was taught.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    # 1 leave front door open #2 arm yourself #3 stand were you are not visible from the road #4 wait to see if they want to bring the fight into your home ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom