• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    potw_07.jpg

these are dangerous. I remember when I was 13 and the 007 for N64 was out. The gold ppk and silver ppk could kill you in one shot, what do you think the gold and silver 1911's could do?

I love how that is not a 1911 mag with the 1911. I pretty sure those are not Para PXT's, the only 1911 that takes double stacked mags.

****ing douche bags can't even put the right mags with the right gun. They should have put the .50BMG Barret mags with the 1911 to make people think they shot 50BMG rounds.

what does that say on the grip "?ULY" Guly or Buly or Suly or Tuly or Muly? IDK

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    whaaat? i thought this was mexico? where are the little flame stickers on the side, the primer'd junkyard ground-effects, the dryer-vent hood-scoop, spinner hub-caps and the big pep-boys spoiler on the back??

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Daaaaam thats a nice peice. why dont our troops have those? I mean if they are so good to fight wars with:lol2:

These new AR's are in field testing right now. You may have seen them in Iraq. I heard talks that the Army wanted to use the bling'd out 45's, but more officers wanted the "Hello kitty" models. There was an article in the Army times, but I just can't find it.

hellokitty_ar15assault_2.jpg

hello-kitty-amoured-personnel-carrier.jpg

hello-kitty-pansy-gun.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom