• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I never even asked them about a time frame. However, they did in fact seem to have all of Maryland's forms on hand. They told me that they had around 37 or so that they were in the process of reviewing. It appears to be true, because there has been an Influx of people on this forum saying they've been approved in the past few days and weeks. The reason I had to humble myself, was because (Agent) Cook seemed to have a slight attitude. Myself (thought), and the State Trooper (Who's been handling all this crap with the ATF) I spoke with said he's normally in good spirits every time HE spoke with him. Which has been A LOT since the ATF were misunderstanding the law here in Maryland. So I felt he may have been dealing with some buttholes over the past few weeks or something. Because the way he came off, he was immediately took on an offensive tone. It was like he was preparing himself for some foolishness or something. He did mellow out when I spoke to him in a professional manner though. So it was all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its the influx of calls that they have been getting. I never got to speak to Mr. Cook. I left a message after Mr. Clutter told me I needed to talk to him, even though Mr. Clutter was my reviewer. I got the same, one time Mr. Clutter was nice and the other I could detect a bit of an attitude. I know they are probably getting tugged left and right, but the least they can do is work with us (which by the looks of it they are now) since it wasn't us that caused the issues. It still goes back to the bs law that shouldn't have ever happened.

I did send a message to them asking if they can reverse my denial since EFile is down. Not sure how it will turn out, but its worth a try.

MSCSMD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 11, 2014
    That sob denied me three times for the same thing the week before he approved you! Now he won't answer my calls.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    Yeah, Clutter gave me a one-liner email last week and that was it, no returned phone calls, and no more responses to emails. I'll paraphrase... "resubmit sh!t head and leave me alone". I think they're washing their hands of the incidents and having people resubmit via paper. That way they can go over them again more closely. I feel profiled for being a MD resident.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Yeah, Clutter gave me a one-liner email last week and that was it, no returned phone calls, and no more responses to emails. I'll paraphrase... "resubmit sh!t head and leave me alone". I think they're washing their hands of the incidents and having people resubmit via paper. That way they can go over them again more closely. I feel profiled for being a law abiding citizen.

FIFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom