• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Sent 28 May Approved 04 June :D

IMAG06351.jpg

Important part to all of us circled. 30" approved.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    If this was legit then shouldn't the stamp cover the wording on the form?

Looks like a piss poor photoshop...

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Chevy, Eforms don't get a wax stamp. Just an image. They do not cover the words, or have the older initials. Just one emblem. You can google eform stamp image if you aren't sure.

In case you were wondering. If you had a draft in eforms before the shut down, you could still submit it. I tried this last week, after all the ruckus and it went through no issues.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    No can do. I wasn't expecting this back yet. Have to make a trip up to bobby's for the engraving before i can put an upper on it.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    Awe, not as much luck as it was a test. After the big round up of all of us with pending eforms a few weeks ago, I realized Mr. Cook was being assigned to clear all of the maryland log in compliance with the MSP ruling of nothing under 29". I had a few in draft form at the time, and thought that if they are reviewing all maryland forms, then mine may get bumped into that line. So i found a 12.5" noveske barrel, and submitted to see if it would work. Boom just so happened it did. We are all playing a game of chess here, but we have two opponents.

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    By pending, i just mean in draft. I started that form in February, but didn't submit until last Wednesday. I started 10 drafts back in February, just so i could edit each one and then submit the trust all at once. Now the ones i have left, i still get to submit.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    The stamp does not appear to have the serial number on it or Mr. Cooks initials,
    or did you shopped them out?

If this was legit then shouldn't the stamp cover the wording on the form?

Looks like a piss poor photoshop...

No, that is how eFile stamps look.

You don't get an actual stamp as when you file by mail; you get a PDF that looks just like the one shown.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Yea I have one eform stuck in draft status. Unfortunately I cannot edit it to make it comply with the 29" OAL. If only i can change that barrel to 10.5" i would submit it. XD

navyis2

im a grown ass man
    Oct 10, 2013
    Lexington, KY
    What bs.. Not for your post OP, but for I get a false disapproved and can't even resubmit with EFile down...

I'm with you there too. I had two dissaproved two weeks ago during the great purge by cook. I keep asking if they are going to reactivate those, because I haven't gotten a refund, and they keep saying no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom