• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 15, 2013
    Did the deed, about 1800 in HoCo. Almost no line to speak of- a bit depressing really. :sad20:

But going to keep trying to convince my fellow Americans to get (and stay!) involved in their government. Come out and see us at Appleseed Maryland- and then come out and do it again on April 19! :party29:

SpookyDan

HK Freak
    Mar 10, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    I voted for guns.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
      cover.jpg
      28.7 KB · Views: 166

Chriss613

Jul 21, 2012
    Got off work at 4:00, arrived at polling place at 4:15, was back in my car by 4:23 (no line), home by 4:25. Easy Peasy

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    A couple of days ago my wife said she wasn't going to vote. She didn't think Hogan would have much of a chance. She and I both voted today 2 for Hogan.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    skipped it this morning 'cause I needed to make a meeting. Caught it on the way home, in/out in less than 10min. Wife voted earlier this afternoon. Fingers crossed for the good guys!!:thumbsup:

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    My son and I voted this morning about 11 am. Then I met a friend around 2:00 at Stoney Creek to do some shooting. I burned a couple hundred + rounds of ammo everything from 22 to 460 S&W. My son showed up around 4:30 and we then ended our session by shooting a couple rounds of trap. Excellent day. Now if only Hogan can carry the day!

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    Done. No difficulty this morning in MoCo. When I filled out the survey, I wrote that they need to inform every voter that their results need to be checked before finishing.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Voted earlier around 7pm in PG. First time I've ever had to wait in line to cast my ballot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom