• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expendables

Sep 8, 2010
    Parkville, MD
    Arsenal SLR-104

Just finished some custom work on an SLR-104 that I purchased a month ago from JLowes Guns. He was a pleasure to work with and I highly suggest anyone who's looking for a firearm to contact him! The hand guards were refinished in Russian Rust by Combloc Customs who were also awesome to deal with. Have Nice Day!

i69kzt.jpg

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Just finished some custom work on an SLR-104 that I purchased a month ago from JLowes Guns. He was a pleasure to work with and I highly suggest anyone who's looking for a firearm to contact him! The hand guards were refinished in Russian Rust by Combloc Customs who were also awesome to deal with. Have Nice Day!

i69kzt.jpg

Beautiful!!!

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco

i69kzt.jpg

WOW!! I really love the set up did you just buy the parts from com bloc customs and install everything yourself? also where did you get that triangle stock soon sexy!!!:thumbsup:

dogboy

IDPA RSO / NRA RSO
    Oct 22, 2007
    Patuxent River
    Pistols only

Or now some 74s I forget the model
    Yep, pistols only.
    I'm surprised to read some 74's are compliant. The way the law was worded, it banned any rifle with a Kalashnikov-type action. Or "AK type action." That effectively banned even VEPR hunting rifles. I think technically a true Dragunov would not be banned, since it uses more of an SKS style action.

I did not realize anything had ever been amended to allow otherwise. That's good to hear!

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    Yep, pistols only.

I'm surprised to read some 74's are compliant. The way the law was worded, it banned any rifle with a Kalashnikov-type action. Or "AK type action." That effectively banned even VEPR hunting rifles. I think technically a true Dragunov would not be banned, since it uses more of an SKS style action.

I did not realize anything had ever been amended to allow otherwise. That's good to hear!

Which other ak74 are compliant? I thought it was slr 104 and had to pick one up

d160b6c1273a6075f596e47baf171aed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    c5f1d351a0981922f54b4e68977ea1d4_zpsjenfxkyr.jpg

Most of my AKs are more traditional laminate...went a bit different on this one.

Romanian G kit built and cerakoted in Magpul gray by Duffy's
    Nodak Spud receiver
    Magpul Zhukov handguard, MOE grip and stock in Stealth Gray
    Tantal muzzle break
    Hk sights
    ALG FCG
    Aimpoint T1 in RS Regulate AK-301M / AKML mount

Inspiration from Wayne1one

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Fresh out of the box Krebs KV-13 Mod 2
    Was going to get a Sam7 and a VEPR12 but decided on this one instead.
    884BwT3.jpg

Feb 28, 2013

i69kzt.jpg

Me likey. :thumbsup:

That thar's definitely worth addin' another caliber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom