Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Promoters page

Event info page

$1 Cupon

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Considering that they have these every month what is the actual attendance by vendors and gun owners?

You can find an answer to that question in almost every thread in this section of the forum.

How many vendors, how many attendees, was it worth going, etc.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    this one claims 1300 tables do what you will with that info, attendees is enough to keep them hosting the events.
    I honestly think they are saying there’s room for 1300 tables, don’t think I’ve ever been to any show with 1300 tables utilized, also consider 1 vendor could utilize 5-6 tables.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i didn't count tables, but at the last show, there wasn't a whole lot of unused room, both the main room and the attached side room were full o' tables. granted some had fudge, jerky, old war movies and the like but i'd say there was a lot of guns, ammo and related stuff there. other than 1k of spp and srp, didn't see anything else that was that great of a bargain to shell out money.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    BIL and I will be heading to this Friday or Saturday. Hoping to see by some good ammo deals. Passed on a couple of good deals at the show a few months ago. Not repeating that mistake a second time.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    BIL and I will be heading to this Friday or Saturday. Hoping to see by some good ammo deals. Passed on a couple of good deals at the show a few months ago. Not repeating that mistake a second time.
    what did you see last time that was a really good deal? we saw 9 & 223 that was in the ballpark of online stuff but nothing to salivate over. not sure if you merrylanders can have ammo shipped or not so that would make the gun shows a better choice.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    what did you see last time that was a really good deal? we saw 9 & 223 that was in the ballpark of online stuff but nothing to salivate over. not sure if you merrylanders can have ammo shipped or not so that would make the gun shows a better choice.
    Ammo can be shipped to MD. I seem to recall some 9 for a few cents/PR under what I was seeing online at the time. This was the early October show.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    I scooped plenty of 45 and 223 for a good price during the summer show.

S&B 45acp for $25 a box
    Igman 223 for $80/200 rounds

Though there were people there charging a lot for ammo imo

TuskenRaider

Dec 23, 2022
    Glen burnie
    I scooped plenty of 45 and 223 for a good price during the summer show.

S&B 45acp for $25 a box
    Igman 223 for $80/200 rounds

Though there were people there charging a lot for ammo imo
    Last show in November had high prices in some dealers. C&J ammo has been very steady and has tad ames like Federal. Even his defense ammo in 50 round boxes was reasonable.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Medusa Munitions be there Friday, Saturday & Sunday with:

1. reloading supplies (primers, powder, bullets, brass, wads, shot & hulls).
    2. Dillon precision related items (presses, spare parts kits, dies, conversion kits, primer pickup tubes, bullet trays, strong mounts, case gauges & other accessories) all at catalog prices OTD.
    3. ammo (pistol & rifle)
    4. Aero Precision items (uppers, lowers, BCGs, barrels (pistol & rifle), lower parts kits, hand guards, etc)
    5. some used long guns and new & used pistols for sale
    6. MD transfers for firearms. Buy it from a Virginia dealer and transfer it through us.
    7. We’re located near column 4B.

if you're attending and there is a specific powder, Dillon item, reloading item you need that we have in stock, PM me and if i have it, i'll set it aside for when you arrive.

Last edited:

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Quick question, with the Maryland rule requiring FFL to transfer long guns, how do I sell a rifle at this show? I have a Colt AR I want to sell.

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    I'm really just interested in magazines, for the m&p 2.0 15r,/ sig 365, 17r anybody seen prices of those?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    Note that Virginia law requires 2 forms of ID if you're not a VA resident and are looking to buy a long gun at the show.

Firearms purchase requirements here.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Quick question, with the Maryland rule requiring FFL to transfer long guns, how do I sell a rifle at this show? I have a Colt AR I want to sell.
    should be able to transfer it thru Medusa, up above. or actually, if to a VA resident i think any ffl at the show could do it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom