• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Any vendors here have quality barrels? Looking for a 300 blackout for a pistol build suppressed.

Precision is there - not sure if he has 300BLK barrels, but usually has higher end stuff.

Just got back - traffic wasn't too bad going down between 3:30 and 4:30 - I was shocked there was no backup on I-666. Got some more cz82/83 mags and a couple of standard capacity AR mags.

Saw four 2mm pinfire pistols - billed as the world's smallest guns. He even had three containers of 20rounds each - $100 / container... :innocent0

He also had pen guns - 22LR and 22Mag - for $$$ [yes, he listed them as legal.]

As posted earlier in this thread, this show is coming too frequently now. Its almost not worth going when it comes around - I can just catch the next one...

Several vendors had reloading components for those interested - didn't stay long enough for prices - sorry.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    Nothing really stood out to me, no SLR-104s :(, ammo was still expensive compared to online. Walked out with a couple of magazines and a few boxes of extremely over priced 7.62x39 brass cases ammo that I've never seen before.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Precision is there - not sure if he has 300BLK barrels, but usually has higher end stuff.

Just got back - traffic wasn't too bad going down between 3:30 and 4:30 - I was shocked there was no backup on I-666. Got some more cz82/83 mags and a couple of standard capacity AR mags.

Saw four 2mm pinfire pistols - billed as the world's smallest guns. He even had three containers of 20rounds each - $100 / container... :innocent0

He also had pen guns - 22LR and 22Mag - for $$$ [yes, he listed them as legal.]

As posted earlier in this thread, this show is coming too frequently now. Its almost not worth going when it comes around - I can just catch the next one...

Several vendors had reloading components for those interested - didn't stay long enough for prices - sorry.

Do you remember the prices on the 22 pen guns?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    FYI Gus is on vacation and George is there but not handling MD transfers. MSAR is though. Good show for me picked up some much needed odds and ends. And mags for some new aquasitions.

Last edited:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Do you remember the prices on the 22 pen guns?

Sorry, I don't remember - I'm thinking in the $1500 range. He's over on the right wall, about 1/2 way back as you first enter the main building.

More on the 2mm pinfire: www.pinfireguns.com has the ammo $49.95 for 10 rounds.... :innocent0

That site also has the guns for sale. Fortunately, these are not considered firearms, otherwise you'd need an HQL and 7+7 day wait... :sad20:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Nothing really stood out to me, no SLR-104s :(, ammo was still expensive compared to online. Walked out with a couple of magazines and a few boxes of extremely over priced 7.62x39 brass cases ammo that I've never seen before.

Saw a 104 towards the left didn't see the price. Saw some really nice bakelite 5.45x39 mags about 2 or 4 rows from the far right in the front

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I plan on going Sunday. For those going Friday and Saturday, I'm looking for aluminum/GI 20 round AR magazines, CCI Stinger .22's and maybe a Mossberg MVP in .223. If anyone sees anything on my wish list could you please me know. Either way I'm looking forward to the show. I haven't been to a Dulles show in a few years.

Oh, you'll find 20 round GI magazines there for sure, just like at Harrisburgh, The Oaks, and York. The problem is the vendors think those mags are worthy their weight in gold. I too have been looking for 20 rounders, but refuse to pay $25-40 each depending on the vendor. I managed to pick up a couple of steel ASC brand for $14 a piece a few weeks ago.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I snagged a backpack full of accessories and another Smith & Wesson classic .357 pocket gun (Model 640, early 90s). Pictures when I get it.

Met up with my buddy GTOGunner for a few laughs. Great outing.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    Saw a 104 towards the left didn't see the price. Saw some really nice bakelite 5.45x39 mags about 2 or 4 rows from the far right in the front

I saw one, but it wasn't a factory Arsenal it was a build kit that the guy at the booth put together himself, so I passed and the bakes they were selling in 5.45 ranged from like 35-45 I believe way too much, they're readily available on other forums for like 23-27

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    FYI Gus is on vacation and George is there but not handling MD transfers. MSAR is though. Good show for me picked up so much be needed odds and ends. And mags for some new aquasitions.

Where is MSAR located at the show, are they the only Maryland dealer doing transfers?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I picked up a bottle of Longshot and H322, both under $30. Someone had Tula .223 primers for $21 a brick, so I snagged two. Winchester primers were $29 a brick depending on vendor. Trader Jerry's had two Colt Trooper MK IIIs, one under $400 and the other around $1100. The lovely ladies from Taylor's aren't there this weekend :( I got there right around 3:00, lines were insane. I got in at 3:40. Looks like reloading supplies are coming back, I even saw some bricks of Federal SPP.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I picked up a few odds and ends. Rather disappointed, I was hoping for more exotica now that we're not worrying about impending legislation.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I saw one, but it wasn't a factory Arsenal it was a build kit that the guy at the booth put together himself, so I passed and the bakes they were selling in 5.45 ranged from like 35-45 I believe way too much, they're readily available on other forums for like 23-27

I'm pretty certain what I saw was a 104 arsenal ( I have 1) it was at a table with 4 other arsenal rifle's and 1 arsenal pistol . Are we talking about the same 1? I do remember the tag saying arsenal 104 5.45x39 , if you don't mind sharing where are you finding bake 5 45 mags at 23 to 27 each?? Heck I'd be interested in 7.62 bakes at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom