• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    For the other Lot-Zombies ;)...

Wife is currently on the phone reporting Brownstain signs at a polling place at 8AM yesterday, and the person taking her call confirms there is a violation and he's submitting a report.

He also mentioned there have been several reports of signage violations, and she got the impression that the vast majority are the Brownstain Gang.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I get off around 4pm today. I will do today exactly what I did for the primary. Leave work and drive directly to my polling station to cast my vote. It counts and it is important. Make sure you check your selection twice everyone. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hogan has a great chance. Just saw some commercials last night with Bill Clinton endorsing Brown-stain. They know this is not a shoe in, and there is a very valid threat. There is no excuse for anyone on this forum to not have cast a vote. Let's put all that whining and complaining about our elected officials into action today. This is the front line and it is time to attack. This is a call to arms for all the patriots out there... :thumbsup:

Well said, I will be doing the same, voting on the way home from work

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

Wife is currently on the phone reporting Brownstain signs at a polling place at 8AM yesterday, and the person taking her call confirms there is a violation and he's submitting a report.

He also mentioned there have been several reports of signage violations, and she got the impression that the vast majority are the Brownstain Gang.

What's the rule for distance etc..

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    There has been a common theme this election of reports of voter machine error, signs being where they aren't supposed to be and other voter infringement, all in the favor of Anthony Brown.

The question is, when the smoke clears and the votes are tallied, if Brown wins, is any of the above going to matter?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    There has been a common theme this election of reports of voter machine error, signs being where they aren't supposed to be and other voter infringement, all in the favor of Anthony Brown.

The question is, when the smoke clears and the votes are tallied, if Brown wins, is any of the above going to matter?

Hogan has standing to sue. An individual may have stranding.

Fox may make it a national story.

But none of that matters if no one makes the reports.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013

I always wonder how effective this is. Are there really people that still don't know who they are going to vote for by the time they get to their polling place and if so, will 4 people yelling at them make a difference?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Hogan has standing to sue. An individual may have stranding.

Fox may make it a national story.

But none of that matters if no one makes the reports.
    What will he gain by suing? Will he get his personal campaign dollars back? They certainly won't hand him the keys to the governor's mansion.

Could they feasibly call for a re-vote?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    What will he gain by suing? Will he get his personal campaign dollars back? They certainly won't hand him the keys to the governor's mansion.

Could they feasibly call for a re-vote?

They could. But I can't speculate too much

First there is the issue of prision for low level voluteers who get caught and thrown under the bus. One key to stoping fraud is to deter.. the political class has much to gain and little to lose. Not so the hhapless fools that enable them.

Second the idea of federal supervision like in the old Jim Crow states.
    Third one more increnental step justifying a con con.

So we can't look at this as only short term... that's how we got in thus mess..

Fight or don't fight... is that really a choice...?

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena

While my girlfriend was placing her vote this morning, the machine froze and she had to wait about half an hour while they figured out what to do. They finally re-printed her ticket and asked her to start over. Hopefully everything went through properly. My experience was in and out in last than 5 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom