• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    The more I shoot this gun the more I appreciate it as a near masterpiece. For once the ad hype is warrented:

Took a while to adjust from shooting Glock, but I am now glad I made the switch. A true joy to shoot especially at distance.

Last edited:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Got to finger-bang one at BBP yesterday. Yikes. It's a hefty-sucker, that's for sure. I'll bet it's a very soft-shooter.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I am actually looking at picking up a CZ-75 SP-01 for both IDPA SSP and USPSA Production.

If you get the SP-01 Tactical (it comes with decocker), it's a little easier on the first shot since it's at half cock. A standard SP-01 requires you to manually lower the hammer all the way down. Which is why I got the SP-01 Phantom.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    If you get the SP-01 Tactical (it comes with decocker), it's a little easier on the first shot since it's at half cock. A standard SP-01 requires you to manually lower the hammer all the way down. Which is why I got the SP-01 Phantom.

I don't want a decocker. Just hammer and safety for me.

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    The more I shoot this gun the more I appreciate it as a near masterpiece. For once the ad hype is warrented:

Took a while to adjust from shooting Glock, but I am now glad I made the switch. A true joy to shoot especially at distance.

Thanks to 2A Sales and Supplies for acquiring such a hard to get piece for me!

I got mine a month ago and I agree 100%! I have some pretty nice 9mm pistols in my collection (P210, P7M8, P226 Legion SAO among many others) but the Shadow 2 was love at first shot. The weight soaks up any and all recoil but I don't find it heavy or unwieldy at all. For me it might very well be the perfect pistol. I have about 700 rounds through it, I will update this as I get more rounds through her if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom