• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gen1runner

Mar 13, 2009
    Cecil-tuckey
    Just wanted to share my Experience with The Cop Shop in Baltimore.
    Ive bought 2 glock pistols from them in the past year,the second was just purchsed last week.

They offer Glocks mil/leo discount which I jumped on less than $500 for a new 26. Sam and Sam Jr are both very friendly and proffesional gentleman,they have alot of experience with Glocks and are certified armorers for Glock. They are no nonsense and to the book when it comes to the paperwork and laws, which I cant blame them when they own a shop in Balto city. They carry pretty much every glock availible and if they dont have it they can get it. They are primarily Glock dealers but occasionally have other pistols in stock. When I was in they had a few AR variants and a few shotguns.

If you are in the market for a new Glock I highly recommend checking out The Cop Shop.

ETA-first link was bad,this one works...

http://www.copshopmd.com/History_of_The_Cop_Shop.html

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    I bought my G34, G26, and G19c from them. I have always been happy except for my last purchase of the G19c. Once I got it home I noticed it has been fired enough to wear the barrel and the insides of the slide was filthy. As a certified Glock Armorer I would say it was fired at least 50 times. It's my fault for not checking the firearm before taking it home but I have never had problems with them before. I have not mentioned it to them because there is really no point. It's going to get worn anyway and I doubt they would believe me.

gen1runner

Mar 13, 2009
    Cecil-tuckey
    I bought my G34, G26, and G19c from them. I have always been happy except for my last purchase of the G19c. Once I got it home I noticed it has been fired enough to wear the barrel and the insides of the slide was filthy. As a certified Glock Armorer I would say it was fired at least 50 times. It's my fault for not checking the firearm before taking it home but I have never had problems with them before. I have not mentioned it to them because there is really no point. It's going to get worn anyway and I doubt they would believe me.

Was it being sold as new? I woulda definatly taken it back. There was a gentleman in the that bought a brand new pistol took it apart to clean it and noticed the guide rod was cracked,Sam replaced it no questions ask while I was there filling out my paperwork. Seems like they woulda made it right if you brought it back.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island
    It was new and sold as new and had the fired shell casings in the dated envelope that come with new Glocks. I didn't feel like going through their mandatory 10 day wait again on another pistol. I went to clean it before my going to the range and noticed it was used. There was even paint missing from the extractor.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    It was new and sold as new and had the fired shell casings in the dated envelope that come with new Glocks. I didn't feel like going through their mandatory 10 day wait again on another pistol. I went to clean it before my going to the range and noticed it was used. There was even paint missing from the extractor.

50 rounds will put that much wear on a Glock?

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    The best thing about the cop shop is their used guns.

He gets some sweet pistols in......and the prices are awesome.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
      IMG_2252.JPG
      105.8 KB · Views: 732

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Civilians can buy there as well, got me a used Beretta 92fs for $300. He's starting to carry safes now, so those used purchases are on hold for a while.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    It's my fault for not checking the firearm before taking it home
    This is the moral of the story, especially when dealing with The Cop Shop. Even more so when dealing with the son of the owner, Sammy. Don't expect him to do right by you or to be honest. If anyone has serious issues with them, or any Glock LE dealer, I have contact information that can help you out.

gen1runner

Mar 13, 2009
    Cecil-tuckey
    This is the moral of the story, especially when dealing with The Cop Shop. Even more so when dealing with the son of the owner, Sammy. Don't expect him to do right by you or to be honest. If anyone has serious issues with them, or any Glock LE dealer, I have contact information that can help you out.

This is interesting,I better throughly look over my new purchase when I go pick it up. I got a good vibe from them...

Blalock

Apr 1, 2009
    Kingsville, MD
    I have bought several guns from the Cop Shop and delt with Sammy. Hes always done right by me and even offered to stay past close for an hour so I could pick my Glock up that day. I would say if you have a problem they will make it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom