• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Like I said in the thread that mention Mr. Noir, the left will marginalize a black man that strays from the company line, they would even resort to racism.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I too enjoy his videos and explanations. As an educated African American male, I understand what jrmann59 is saying but it's the same ol game. If you don't agree with an opposing point of view discredit them by any means. It sucks but happens oh too often.

I support the young man and look forward to more from him in the near future.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    They're trying to make Mr. Colion Noir out to be an NRA puppet. Good counter propaganda is to point out he has been making these videos before 12/14 and before he was contacted by NRA. The commercial is just excerpts from his videos.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Did not Rangel get in hot water for FORGETING to report income from a summer home in the Dominican Republic not too long ago? He complained of a too complex tax code to follow. He still serves in Congress. Let one of you forget what they are trying to impose in SB 281...you are most likely a felon for life.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    The words "common sense" are being thrown around a lot lately.

The "common sense" used in their argument is know as Appeal to Majority Fallacy: using the fact that large numbers of people believe a proposition to be true as evidence of its truth. from...The Art of Reasoning, David Kelly, third edition

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Coming from Charlie Rangel :rolleyes: his tax cheating butt should be in jail.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    It's going to be gut-wrenching to see them try to destroy Mr. Noir. The grabbers go nuts when someone speaks truth effectively. Heck, they probably like Wayne because he fits the narrative.

I have no doubt that Mr. Noir will be able to defend himself on the facts. But the media know better than to go right at him on the subject.

If he's ever done anything wrong in life, he'll be torn down. Speeding ticket "history of wreck less driving", late library book "stealing public property conviction", unsportsmanlike flag in football "anger management issues"....anything.

Meanwhile Senator Mendendez isn't questioned about underage prostitutes. He's a champion of women's rights, after all.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    The liberal mindset is people can't think for theirself and when someone goes against their views they must be demonized and stopped at any costs.

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    Looks like the war machine is starting up against Mr. Colion Noir

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/51106651[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

"Our community is not interested in a corporate sponsored gun group telling us what to do..." - Russel Simmons

Well NRA giving you an option to own or not own a firearm is not telling you what to do. A government sponsored group telling you what to do is better? I remember hearing about that a long time ago... What was it called? Oh yea... Slavery.

B33J

Oct 25, 2011
    The haters of Mr. Noir have already started sharing his families names and addresses on the net. Talk about trying to use "scare" tactics. It's all out right BS.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    As Herman Cain once said to the same detractors: "Oh, ha ha , I don't worry about them, I stepped off that plantation years ago. "

That would be Noir's perfect response.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Sweet friggin Jesus it's like Black folks are free individuals with their own opinions and whatnot! How dare they!

Quick someone alert Stormfront and get the Ouji board ready for Strom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom