• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    I fully expect to have the first batch in my hands this week and Maryland has been made a shipping priority in light of the oct. 1st deadline.

So your product ALL of you in MD who ordered should have your product shipped out this week.

-Loran

Good to know.

I ordered one of your lowers and a jig about a week ago. (That was before I knew about this group buy though.)

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I'm in Guam, I'm excited but I will "believe it when I see it" start hitting in MD. No doubt they are coming eventually. If I am correct, mine will arrive only 2 months or so late.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I fully expect to have the first batch in my hands this week and Maryland has been made a shipping priority in light of the oct. 1st deadline.

So your product ALL of you in MD who ordered should have your product shipped out this week.

-Loran

Loran,
    The week is coming to an end. Update on shipping status please?

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Buy your aluminum lowers now, don't wait on these polymer ones. We Marylanders can't wait to much longer to meet end needs. Few online Retailers has already stop Shipping to MD due to deadline in a couple weeks.

Talked to Loran and David last night and they say they are getting ready to ship. I asked if you could use a drill press on the uppers an he said yes. He also said an x/y vise so you can move it on the press works great. I have included a link with the vise price at $89.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200199274_200199274

:lol2:

Did anyone see the first comment on this?got a kick out of it;

"As others have stated, "this vise needs to be cleaned and lubed prior to use."
    I build AK sporting rifles for fun. I bought it to help drill the rivet holes in the receivers. For this it works fine.
    I also entertained the idea of using it to mill out the FCG opening in an 80% AR receiver. For this I'm not too sure it will work. On a few test pieces, milling produced acceptable results, but not precise work."

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    :lol2:

Did anyone see the first comment on this?got a kick out of it;

"As others have stated, "this vise needs to be cleaned and lubed prior to use."
    I build AK sporting rifles for fun. I bought it to help drill the rivet holes in the receivers. For this it works fine.
    I also entertained the idea of using it to mill out the FCG opening in an 80% AR receiver. For this I'm not too sure it will work. On a few test pieces, milling produced acceptable results, but not precise work."
    Hey i get confused with North and South sometimes...:D:D:D

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Well, doesn't look like they will ship this week as stated by Loran.

Asking for a refund in the am. Can't wait and my faith in them is gone.

Bummed, but can't wait. Will go with EP tomorrow.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I'm letting it ride for now, but if I really wanted to press it, I would ask for evidence of progress like pictures of lowers or molds, shipping receipts, invoices, etc.

For now, it's just like a scratch-off I haven't scratched yet.

berkman007

Oct 5, 2012
    Some sort of communication from them would be great, but nothing. Seems like time for a refund and to implement plan B. Any ideas where to get a lower locally w/ 8 day release? Will be at the show in Howard County tomorrow, so hopefully I will luck out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom