• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    Stopped by 2A and bought a 9mm Walther PPQ today. It is my first striker fired and non .45 ACP handgun but i'm really looking forward to getting some range time with it next week when I get to take it home. Hopefully I won't like it too much because its going to be a gift for my dad.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Congrats,

If you do like it, buy another one. It would be a great excuse to get your collectors affadavit, if you do not already have one.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Congrats! People seem to love them. You might be buying a second one real soon, lol.

And great choice on the shop to buy it at. 2A is second to none.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Stopped by 2A and bought a 9mm Walther PPQ today. It is my first striker fired and non .45 ACP handgun but i'm really looking forward to getting some range time with it next week when I get to take it home. Hopefully I won't like it too much because its going to be a gift for my dad.

Congrats on the Walther - let us know how you like her.

Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    For those of you that have one, do you notice that it likes or dislike certain types of ammo? I want to buy some bulk range/plinking ammo to break it in. I mainly shoot Federal in my other guns but I wouldn't mind trying a cheaper alternative if other people have good results with it in this gun.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    I kinda wanna get one, but I want some trigger time on one first. But then again, its not like I'm gonna have the money for one soon anyways.

Ppat

Jun 2, 2012
    Mine has had zero problems with ammo, its the easiest gun to shoot really well out of my collection. I love my PPQ, favorite gun

Caudizle

Jun 6, 2011
    Calvert County
    Mine has had zero problems with ammo, its the easiest gun to shoot really well out of my collection. I love my PPQ, favorite gun

I got my 9mm PPQ First Edition about two weeks ago, the rear sights were pretty significantly off. Also one of the tritium tubes wasn't lit so I sent it back with a note politely asking, when they replaced them to please zero to the best of their abilities.

We'll see... :fingerscrossed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom