• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Dropped by today to ship a SCAR16 I sold. As always, Ted, Andy and the rest of the crew were very helpful and friendly. The coworkers I was with enjoyed their visit and the help they were given.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Nice seeing you again boss.

Soon.....soon....

Attachments

• uciw.jpg
      uciw.jpg
      39.1 KB · Views: 247

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    Where is the memo for the rest of us that you were selling a SCAR16! I never saw it in the classifieds!

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Where is the memo for the rest of us that you were selling a SCAR16! I never saw it in the classifieds!

It was up for sale for like 2 months a couple of months ago, no one even made an offer. Then someone on M4carbine.net posted a WTB ad and I sold it to him.

Well that is a great looking firearm? What is the price tag?

I don't recall the price, I paid for it in August or so. You'd have to ask Engage for a price on any of the other UCIWs they still have.

Don't worry, it's not as bad as the 6 month wait...

I still have about 4 months left to go, as my paperwork didn't go in until November. The wait is an exercise in patience.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Excuse my ignorance but what is so important about it to have a wait? i am still new to ar's so don't flame me for it lol. it is a beautiful rifle :)

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    Excuse my ignorance but what is so important about it to have a wait? i am still new to ar's so don't flame me for it lol. it is a beautiful rifle :)
    Check out this thread in our NFA Class III Section

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=4754

Also:
    "SBR stands for Short Barrel Rifle. That is a rifle with a barrel length of less then 16". To SBR a currently owned rifle you need to down load and fill out ATF Form 1. The form ask for specifics about the rifle and what you intend to do to it. You will need to have MSP sign off on the Form 1 unless you are registering through a Trust or LLC. "

T-Rite

Feb 22, 2012
    That's the way Ted and the crew roll at Engage!

It's always a treat just to hang out at engage, talk guns, life whatever with Andy, Emily, Ted and the crew...they're just plain
    good gun folks.

T-Rite

Feb 22, 2012
    Anybody out there looking for a fully tactical furnished Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm? I'm looking to sell mine to free up some $$$ for my next "I want that gun" purchase? My Storm is drop dead lethal and sexy...

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Check out this thread in our NFA Class III Section

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=4754

Also:
    "SBR stands for Short Barrel Rifle. That is a rifle with a barrel length of less then 16". To SBR a currently owned rifle you need to down load and fill out ATF Form 1. The form ask for specifics about the rifle and what you intend to do to it. You will need to have MSP sign off on the Form 1 unless you are registering through a Trust or LLC. "

Oh. I did notice the length of the barrel i assumed maybe full auto or something. Thanks for the info it is greatly appreciated.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Anybody out there looking for a fully tactical furnished Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm? I'm looking to sell mine to free up some $$$ for my next "I want that gun" purchase? My Storm is drop dead lethal and sexy...

Have you put it in the classified on here yet boss? A lot of our customers use that section with relatively good success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom