• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    I ordered a Larue Tactical OBR 5.56 and requested Engage to handle the transfer. Andy was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the process. In fact, I do not believe that I have ever experienced a regulated purchased that went as smoothly and quickly.

When I went to pick it up, others in the shop were also helpful - making recommendations on ammo, ranges and suppressors etc... While I was elated that my new baby was finally in my hands...I also appreciated the camaraderie. I look forwarded to visiting soon…and recommending others to do the same! Thank you all -

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I ordered a Larue Tactical OBR 5.56 and requested Engage to handle the transfer. Andy was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the process. In fact, I do not believe that I have ever experienced a regulated purchased that went as smoothly and quickly.

When I went to pick it up, others in the shop were also helpful - making recommendations on ammo, ranges and suppressors etc... While I was elated that my new baby was finally in my hands...I also appreciated the camaraderie. I look forwarded to visiting soon…and recommending others to do the same! Thank you all -

Thanks boss! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    As requested... ENJOY!

Attachments

• OBR 1.jpg
      OBR 1.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 225
    • OBR2.jpg
      OBR2.jpg
      69.6 KB · Views: 226
    • OBR3.jpg
      OBR3.jpg
      72.4 KB · Views: 225
    • OBR4.jpg
      OBR4.jpg
      77.6 KB · Views: 224
    • OBR5.jpg
      OBR5.jpg
      56.7 KB · Views: 226
    • OBR6.jpg
      OBR6.jpg
      59.5 KB · Views: 219

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I know all the thoughts that go into that design. But it just looks,.... well goofy to me. But I've seen one in action and yes 'tis a badass rifle.

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    I know all the thoughts that go into that design. But it just looks,.... well goofy to me. But I've seen one in action and yes 'tis a badass rifle.

I usually leaned away from the AR style, but a friend swayed me into trying one on for size. I have not had the chance to fire her yet, but it's coming. Here is a pic of the usual suspects...

Attachments

• The Gang.jpg
      The Gang.jpg
      73.3 KB · Views: 176

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    What is that shotgun? It looks like a Mossberg 500 was raped in the Kel-tec factory, at that is the bastard son... But it's cool.

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    What is that shotgun? It looks like a Mossberg 500 was raped in the Kel-tec factory, at that is the bastard son... But it's cool.

LOL....in the car @ Timonium crying laughing. You are spot on!!! It's a mossberg m590 bullpup. My bro-in-law acquired it in the late '80s erly 90's. I took it off his hands a few years back. People look at my like I'm crazy when they first see it at the range...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom