• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I'll be bringing a virgin 556 for everyone to abuse at will.YOU LOAD YOUR OWN MAG!

Can I buy a ticket to that ride?

I've been thinking about one of those and would greatly appreciate the privilege of hucking a few rounds downrange.

Tx!

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Sweet, glad you decided to bring it.

I might have to buy one after I shoot one. Good thing I know a place to get a good price....................

longgunner

Nov 17, 2007
    I want to apologize in advance to anyone who may be near my bench when i break out the big BOOM STICK!!!!!

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    You are not going to have the boom stick, I am. 50BMG, don't think anything else goes boom like that. Though I have some handguns that are close.

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    Oh I can hit it no problem, with this gun you could too, and anyone else that can hold a steady position and squeeze the trigger.

Now an egg at 300 yards with a 22LR thats going to be a challenge. And I won't have my rifle until Sunday, so I'll have to sight it in at 100 and hope for the best.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Oh I can hit it no problem, with this gun you could too, and anyone else that can hold a steady position and squeeze the trigger.

Now an egg at 300 yards with a 22LR thats going to be a challenge. And I won't have my rifle until Sunday, so I'll have to sight it in at 100 and hope for the best.

Oh I am soooo looking forward to scaring a few eggs. No chance I'll hit anything with a 50yd zero and kentucky windage, but it'll be good fun trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom