• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    This finally gets rid of Ike, who I guarantee would not have retired. He said that last time then changed his mind.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    He was ready to retire last time but the Doug Duncan ran and Ike is not a fan of Doug so... Ike and his wife are tired, they want to chill.
    The fun now is watching Roger, Nancy, George, Marc, and Hans all run for his seat since thats the only way to keep feeding on our tax dollars

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    They're pretty weak term limits - no more than three consecutive terms for county council or county executive, but no total limit and I don't think it keeps one from going 12 years on the council to 12 years as executive and then right back to the council, but it's a start!

I never thought I'd see even this much "restraint" get passed in MoCo, so I'm glad I went and voted on it!

Now to make it more strict and statewide, especially for the clowns in Annapolis...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    They're pretty weak term limits - no more than three consecutive terms for county council or county executive, but no total limit and I don't think it keeps one from going 12 years on the council to 12 years as executive and then right back to the council, but it's a start!

I never thought I'd see even this much "restraint" get passed in MoCo, so I'm glad I went and voted on it!

Now to make it more strict and statewide, especially for the clowns in Annapolis...

Exactly, musical chairs. I spoke with Leventhal other night, they are determined to stay illegal friendly regardless losing Federal funds.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    so no matter how many legal residents are hurt by the loss of funding, the illegals get preference?

how democratic of them.

we do indeed live in libtardistan.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I have mixed feelings about term limits. They're great when you don't like the incumbent but not such a good thing when you do...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    so no matter how many legal residents are hurt by the loss of funding, the illegals get preference?

how democratic of them.

we do indeed live in libtardistan.

Apparently Raskin , who is not fully quoted here, was liking Trump voters as white supremacists, and not the "Montgomery way" The site linked is a bit slow for me, but eventually a video from the scene appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom