• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    From our Match Director:

The next TCSC IDPA match will be held on Tuesday, May 15. Note: New procedure for registration - please read the entire email.

We have eight stages planned that we think you will find both enjoyable and challenging. The minimum round count planned is 64 rounds. In addition, we plan to have an optional 12-round minimum scenario stage that will be scored as a side match. This will be a longer range stage, very doable with a handgun, but for those who wish to bring a carbine, there will be the option of shooting part of this stage with a carbine.

If you would like to attend, we request that you send an email to Hoffdance@aol.com with the following 3 pieces of information:

1 [Your Name]

2 Whether you will arrive:
    (A) at noon for the new shooter orientation [NOON) (If this is the first time you have shot IDPA at TCSC you must select this option);
    (B) By 1 PM and help with setup [1 PM]; or
    (C) by 1:50 PM and not help with setup[1:50 PM].

3 Whether you are an IDPA Safety Officer [SO] {not SO]

Pre-registration starts now.

montyw2

Feb 11, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Already signed up! Looking forward to trying some of the things I learned in Chip's IDPA seminar last week. Maybe I won't be last for a change!

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    The IDPA Seminar is very good especially since the class is small so you do get some personal attention which can help your technique.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Since I'm not on the email list. Can someone note whether or not this is canceled when the announcement goes out tomorrow morning.

-Jim

montyw2

Feb 11, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Although we need the rain I'm praying for it to be finished some time tomorrow AM. TCSC drains very well so I'm hoping we're good to go.

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating again.

I'll keep everyone posted if we reschedule a make up day or if we plan for next months match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom