• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I have both....

...and the X3, is SICK...

If there is one perp, he gets lucky and tased, if there are two... you get shot.

My MoCo buddies tell me just to shoot them, but I'd rather not have to deal with that. I'm pretty sure that if you break into a house and get tased, the castle law still covers you.

Thoughts?

I don't see why not.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I just heard that we are down to the wire on this issue and need support. Councilman Ladd is now leaning toward supporting the right of AACO citizens to defend themselves with Tasers!

(see link below in my signature) that AACO Council is considering lifting it's restriction against electronic control devices (which many here argue includes Tasers).

Monday, yes - TODAY May 6, 2013 at 7 pm, the Anne Arundel County Council is hearing testimony for or against this legislation. I urge you to make the trip to the Arundel Center at 44 Calvert Street in Annapolis and give testimony in support of this pro-self-defense bill in the County Council Chambers on the 1st floor.

Please SUPPORT AACO Bill 18-13, we just need you to send a simple comment in support to the council: http://www.aacounty.org/CountyCouncil/CCMail.cfm#.UYgV8hx7Hvw
    See this report from the AG Gansler:

http://www.oag.state.md.us/Reports/ECWReport.pdf

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom