• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    So I submitted my paperwork today for my first Regulated purchase in MD, Im taking bets on my release date. Im personally going for 9/1/13, if anyone guesses the date right on the dot, the first person with that date gets a free AR mag. Let the fun begin

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    So I submitted my paperwork today for my first Regulated purchase in MD, Im taking bets on my release date. Im personally going for 9/1/13, if anyone guesses the date right on the dot, the first person with that date gets a free AR mag. Let the fun begin

I made my 8th MD regulated purchase today, and I think we will be able to claim our property on 8/19.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Not fair, you didn't say where you bought it, or if you are a designated collector! These factors will affect the "release" date.

Now if you want us to bet on when the MSP will be done injectin', inspectin', detectin', infectin', neglectin', and selectin' your paperwork...

Welcome to the wait threads where you will definitely be hung down, brung down, hung up and all kinda mean nasty ugly things.

(Arlo said it all so well)

Or. Welcome to Hotel California.

I'll go with 124 days.... 10/2.

Now if'n ya gotta go over to the Group W Bench (aka "in review", aka "further delay") add another 40 days... 11/12 (for the holiday)

*** tyr·an·ny [tir-uh-nee] noun, . 1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. Synonyms: despotism, absolutism, dictatorship. ***

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy

You didn't give you age, but if things go any slower, it may be never... really though, hope it's in 7 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom