• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929swife

Mar 12, 2013
    Hagerstown MD
    Hey. Looking to visit a local range like Isaac Walton or north American rod & gun. If you happen to be a member and want to help a girl out... Let me know. Thanks!

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    ROFL waiting for the, "Is stu gonna mind we are doing this?" sorry, I may be middle aged but my mind like most is stuck in high school maturity:D

stu929swife

Mar 12, 2013
    Hagerstown MD
    I think that way too which is why I posted the clarification so it sounded less like a girl asking for a date....

And if it makes anyone feel better, stu can come too. Like a double date or something :D

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The places you speak of are shooter friendly. If you'd show up and someone is there i'm sure they would be more than accommodating. If you need a sponsor for Izaac Walton stop in our shop.
    I can also point you in a direction for North American to try; if no other member here can help?
    If you want to visit the Potomac Fish and Game I can take your there as well!
    Good luck on your search!
    Tim Hafer

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I think that way too which is why I posted the clarification so it sounded less like a girl asking for a date....

And if it makes anyone feel better, stu can come too. Like a double date or something :D

If you tell them your avatar is a self portrait, I bet they'll fight over which club wants you;)

Feb 28, 2013
    ROFL waiting for the, "Is stu gonna mind we are doing this?" sorry, I may be middle aged but my mind like most is stuck in high school maturity:D

Sounds like truck drivers whenever a female voice comes over the CB. The maturity level tends to drop sharply.

Doesn't matter if she's just askin for directions.

randyhki

Feb 8, 2013
    i am a member @ NAR&G would be more then happy to show you around
    PM me and we can set something up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom