• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Benelli M4, 922R compliant full length tube.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    3 gunnery.jpg

barrel came in. Picked up a 18.5" fixed modified barrel with tritium rifle sights. Now I just need to get a 2 shot extension for it, as the 5 shot extension looks a bit silly on the short barrel. I'm loving the way it feels now. I just have to go pattern the thing, sight it in for slugs, and toss the 2 shot extension on it and I think it'll be done for now. I dunno, may toss an afg on it to give it the same feel up front as the ar.

pc1256

Jan 21, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm new to this whole firearm genre, after viewing this thread I'm wondering why not much people own kel-tec ksg?
    Is it the scarcity... price... or people just dont like kel-tec hahah

soco

May 21, 2012
    from what I have heard, the straight stock makes shooting it miserable...proper fit of any kind doesn't happen. this is secondhand, however

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    How are you guys posting pics?

I upload to photobucket, then paste in URL like so....

Hogue Tamer pistol grip, this thing feels great!! I guess I'm a big fan of all hogue grips, this being my 3rd. 1522, p226, & 12G now.
    I also plan to toss a beaver tail hogue on my upcoming engage build.

I like keeping the standard stock on the 12g, but I do like to have a pistol grip to swap if I feel like it. If your going to have one to swap, this Tamer grip is sweet.

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    I personally think that no matter how stupid the criminal is..... The pump is just that distinctive sound that NO ONE would stick around and question!!!!!!! There is just no other sound like that pump! You gotta love it!!!!!!!!

The sound of a lever action being worked is pretty distinctive as well.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The sound of a lever action being worked is pretty distinctive as well.

I don't understand why people are obsessed with making noises that tell a bad guy you have a gun. When you rack your slide or work you lever you let the guy in your house know 2 things:

1. You are armed and he needs to shoot you ASAP
    2. EXACTY where you are, so he can shoot you ASAP

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    I don't understand why people are obsessed with making noises that tell a bad guy you have a gun. When you rack your slide or work you lever you let the guy in your house know 2 things:

1. You are armed and he needs to shoot you ASAP
    2. EXACTY where you are, so he can shoot you ASAP

While I agree, unless I have grabbed a revolver, I don't store weapons with rounds chambered so there will be some noise. For some of you that might not be a safety issue, but I have four children so I play it safe, rather not give the antis any more fuel. (Note: even the revolvers are stored in a safe so I feel a little better about leaving one loaded just in case)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    While I agree, unless I have grabbed a revolver, I don't store weapons with rounds chambered so there will be some noise. For some of you that might not be a safety issue, but I have four children so I play it safe, rather not give the antis any more fuel. (Note: even the revolvers are stored in a safe so I feel a little better about leaving one loaded just in case)

Then chamber a round as quietly as possible. There are good ways to store a firearm with a round in the chamber. For my shotgun I use THIS

It has a key I can put in at night. It is in my closet so it can't be seen unless someone knows what they are looking for. Instant access to my Mossberg Persuader. Kids can't get to it when I am not there.

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    Then chamber a round as quietly as possible. There are good ways to store a firearm with a round in the chamber. For my shotgun I use THIS

It has a key I can put in at night. It is in my closet so it can't be seen unless someone knows what they are looking for. Instant access to my Mossberg Persuader. Kids can't get to it when I am not there.

Have toadmit that is pretty neat, sadly I am renting so I can't modify the house :P

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    My take on a modern 1897 Trench Gun. 590A1 with wood furniture and an M1917 sling. Next up us wood handle bayonet and heat shield. This is as tactical as I get. Thanks Demoneyes86 for the stock!

ahutynuj.jpg

nevu5yry.jpg

use2uhy5.jpg

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom