• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_stalcup

May 26, 2011
    Hollywood
    I bought a gun on May 5th. Have been in there twice in the past three weeks. They are only calling a certain number of people at a time. Then waiting for them to pickup their guns before calling the next group. They claim that they don't want a line of people in there at once. Both times I was there, I was the only customer in the store. They would not jump the list and give me the gun. Ken Lamb didn't mind the crowd in there when everyone was panic buying. When I get this gun, I am letting them know what I think. Come October he can try to make his living off the Salvadorians buying his frozen bait and hooks.
    Also Keni, I was told next week both times I was there. I almost think that they are moving slower than MD.

Navyblue

May 30, 2013
    Calvert
    I have had similar experiences in the Tackle Box. I have been in there twice trying to pick up and I was the only customer in the place. Once I pick up the two pistols and AR I got in there I wont darken their door again.

jkerm3

Jul 17, 2013
    Sunderland
    I picked up a .40 yesterday after signing an early release waiver (purchased on May 24). I have to say they were great to deal with and were very nice about getting me the firearm and paperwork yesterday. I was pretty nice about asking about early release and they weren't too busy at the time so maybe that had something to do with it. They did say they still have a little over 300 guns to work through in backlog but they really are trying to get them out the door.

Keni0204849

May 21, 2013
    Valley Lee, MD.
    I picked up a .40 yesterday after signing an early release waiver (purchased on May 24). I have to say they were great to deal with and were very nice about getting me the firearm and paperwork yesterday. I was pretty nice about asking about early release and they weren't too busy at the time so maybe that had something to do with it. They did say they still have a little over 300 guns to work through in backlog but they really are trying to get them out the door.
    "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger." - Proverbs 15:1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom