• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smoothebore

I have purchased several guns from them.
    Last one was a Yugo mauser. Nice gun with a barrel that was so shiny i would swear it was chromed.
    On the flip side, I ordered a Spanish mauser last SEPTEMBER and have not received it yet. They tell me its still on order (right...) and they are waiting for there supplier. Last time i called, they said they still expect them in someday. I asked, really? are they coming in or have you just cancelled my order. They said i was in cue, I could have built from scratch at this point.
    Dont send them emails cos thy will NEVER respond.
    I laundramat.
    f i didnt know better, it sounds like that place is run from the back of a

Either a laundramat or the kitchen of a Cuban restaurant. Anytime I called them I could hear a zillion people in the background and very little English. Most suppliers will only charge your card when an item ships, but this one hits the card when an order is placed. Running a business on pending sales is not good. Based on a tip on this site I ordered some brass cased 9x18 Mak. It was listed as "in stock". Three weeks later I got a call that they were sold out, but had steel cased if I wanted that. I was thinking of reloading so I cancelled the order. They said they would issue a refund, which the did promptly, but I was surprized that they had already hit the card. Oh well.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Still, the final price from Samco for two cases of Swiss ammo with shipping came to just under $508. The same thing would cost $540 at Classic BEFORE shipping.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      85.8 KB · Views: 74

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    are both boxes same mfg date?

I need to make my orders bigger so my lots don't change my POI
    I have a mixture of dates and right after I adjusted the front sight I brought a diff lot to shoot and it was off a few inches

if yours shoots as well as mine you will be happy.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    are both boxes same mfg date?

I need to make my orders bigger so my lots don't change my POI
    I have a mixture of dates and right after I adjusted the front sight I brought a diff lot to shoot and it was off a few inches

if yours shoots as well as mine you will be happy.

Yes, both are dated 9.4.79. All I need now is a nice K31:)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Did you call Freestate to see if they still had the one they were selling back in March?

dre271

Dre
    Oct 9, 2011
    Howard County
    I have had a similar experience with SAMCO. It took them 3 months to credit my CC and 3-4 phone calls. I never reached the manager right away, I was told to call back in a hour. I am also in que for a Spanish Mauser from 5 months ago, if they ever call me, I am no longer interested!

smoothebore

I have had a similar experience with SAMCO. It took them 3 months to credit my CC and 3-4 phone calls. I never reached the manager right away, I was told to call back in a hour. I am also in que for a Spanish Mauser from 5 months ago, if they ever call me, I am no longer interested!

You should check your CC statements. You may have already paid for that Spanish Mauser.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

This was my only buying experience with SAMCO, but I'd def buy from them again. I'm very happy with the ammo purchase. It sounds like buying firearms may be a different story.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom