• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    OK... Just found this thread, and haven't read all, yet...

Is it just me, or am I alone in having a hard time getting my head around the idea of you people and SUSHI?!!!

;-))

Most of the folks I know have another name for it... "bait"...

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    OK... Just found this thread, and haven't read all, yet...

Is it just me, or am I alone in having a hard time getting my head around the idea of you people and SUSHI?!!!

;-))

Most of the folks I know have another name for it... "bait"...

You're welcome to come expand your horizons. ;) We're guys, guys like food. Sushi is food and it's consumed raw (high manly points to eating raw prey) and strong alcohol is consumed along with it. If the Vikings were from Japan, they'd be Samauri. Wait, that didn't make any sense at all...

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    If the Vikings were from Japan, they'd be Samauri. Wait, that didn't make any sense at all...

What doesn't make sense?

Large, angry men with very sharp things and poor table manners who were probably drunk on mead/sake. I mean, lots of Japanese guys have red hair these days, but they're not what you'd call samurai-viking material...

1029.jpg

Unfortunately with regards to Saturday: It turns out that we're moving this weekend, so it seems I must bow out.

Damnation. I was looking forward to meeting you guys.

Next time, though.

Last edited:

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    OK, I got a table for ten and six five/six confirmed. So far I see mackle, tonegrail, markp+1, bikebreath and me.

If I left you out please let me know. I plan on letting the restaurant know the final count this afternoon around 2 PM so they can open one of our tables to other patrons.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    OK, I got a table for ten and six five/six confirmed. So far I see mackle, tonegrail, markp+1, bikebreath and me.

If I left you out please let me know. I plan on letting the restaurant know the final count this afternoon around 2 PM so they can open one of our tables to other patrons.

My plus +1 is now a definite.

Mark

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq

You forgot me........

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    @TB: Didn't forget you - was just waiting for you to pipe in. I asked everyone to re-confirm over the past few days because plans change so much. I think you said you were in for 3 total???

If so, we're good on the current reservations.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    TABLES ARE UNDER THE NAME "PATRICK". It was a table for 10.

I may be cutting it close. The wife and I have to swap a 2 yr old on the way and she is incoming from DC as I am heading out. Timing is tight.

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    Sorry I couldnt make it guys, seems me and some friends were makin too much noise with guns for the rich folk that live near his farm.............. the cops came back in the woods, about 15 of them for 6 of us, they looked pretty loaded up and ready with M-4's and shotguns

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Sorry I couldnt make it guys, seems me and some friends were makin too much noise with guns for the rich folk that live near his farm.............. the cops came back in the woods, about 15 of them for 6 of us, they looked pretty loaded up and ready with M-4's and shotguns

:needpics:

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Why didn't you invite us? :D

sorry, 3 qtr bushel was only enough for 5 of us.

with that said, we should do a MDshooters crab feast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a place we could rent thats inexpensive. 100 bucks and 75 people max according to fire marshal.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008

Wow, you just can't catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom