Supreme Court remits MD assault weapons ban back to lower courts in light of Bruen vs. NY ruling

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GenoBluzGtr

Mar 23, 2018
    These suggestions are great. Very helpful to some of us just starting to try and understand where we are and where we MIGHT be headed. I wish more voters took time to watch, learn, research and make solid decisions.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    I watch four boxes diner, armed scholar, and probably all of the others mentioned, but I'll add 2 more that I like that I don't think have been brought up: Guns & Gadgets & Heavy Duty Country. They both get to the point quickly, well, that is, after they thank the sponsor of their video and talk about whatever product they're recommending, but I'll just fast forward through that, unless I'm interested in whatever they're representing.
    Guns&Gadgets lost my viewership when he put out the alarmist, false video about the ATF coming after smokeless powder possessed by reloaders a couple of months ago. Never issued a retraction or clarification, either, despite being absolutely wrong. So not a reliable source.

Magerko

Nov 24, 2022
    Baltimore County
    Guns&Gadgets lost my viewership when he put out the alarmist, false video about the ATF coming after smokeless powder possessed by reloaders a couple of months ago. Never issued a retraction or clarification, either, despite being absolutely wrong. So not a reliable source.
    I think they've all been wrong with various things at various times. I listen to what each has to say, discount about 50% right off the bat, then wait and watch to see if what they predict comes true. I think one of the causes of channels getting things wrong might be that each channel wants to be first out of the gate with breaking news, seems to happen to all YouTube channels in various genres. They want the YouTube algorithm to see that they were first and pump up the distribution of their video. Happens in all industries, if you're not first, then you're playing catch up.

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    G&G does look like that click baity channel I see in my recommended every so often.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    G&G does look like that click baity channel I see in my recommended every so often.

I’ve stopped with G&G, there are some videos where he literally just reads 3 pages of congressional documents. If I wanted to read the whole thing I would, I don’t need a video of someone doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    Something tells me it will be enbanc pre convened. The question is will Maryland be free or this is a setup to SCOTUS for the rest of the Country. Decisions, decisions....
    It was already at SCOTUS and they remanded back at the same time Bruen was delivered. The court told the 4th to rule using the language in Bruen....

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Reminds me of the old adage, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." SCOTUS has spoken. The lower courts aren't drinking what many perceive to be poisoned kool aid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom