• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just put the whole issue off for a while. There's a couple "Progressives" who are well past their expiration date.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Scalia often referred to 18th Century "Frighting" laws as the historical template for his belief that the Second Amendment was not absolute. These misdemeanors were enacted to prohibit the [open] carrying of really scary weapons like big axes or sieves that might scare women and children on the streets.

The issue with this is that basing a law on something as subjective as being frightened just doesn't work. Lots of people today would be frightened by BB guns. Plenty are frightened by a run-of-the-mill free floated AR or a tactical shotgun. God forbid you have a bullpup or an AK variant.

Fnh57

Sep 30, 2017
    Baltimore area.
    The thugs love Maryland or any place where they know citizens are very limited on how they can protect themselves from a gun threat. We need to level the playing field to protect ourselves. Maryland needs to become a shall issue state and crime would drop.

Fnh57

Sep 30, 2017
    Baltimore area.
    Just wondering how people feel about Tasers and the less lethal approach to individual protection? I have been thinking about this and the criminals don't carry tasers so it seems like a bad idea in general, but would be helpful in certain situations when less lethal makes sense.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just wondering how people feel about Tasers and the less lethal approach to individual protection? I have been thinking about this and the criminals don't carry tasers so it seems like a bad idea in general, but would be helpful in certain situations when less lethal makes sense.

Something is better than nothing.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County

Check out the Kimber Pepperblaster II. I used one to stop an attempted murder in 2014. It's very effective and easily concealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom