• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Hello all and thank you for the positive comments. The reason I haven't been all over this forum is exactly what x-factor mentioned. The last thing I want is to appear pushy, however, I now realize that taking care of my customers means going above and beyond the store. My goal is to provide everyone with the kind of customer service that is NOT AVAILABLE in todays corporate world. Just an update, we DO have the new FFL which allows us to fire our own casings and have begun to stock Sigs and other manufacturers that normally are unavailable to maryland residents. Our transfers are $30 for long guns and $50 for the handguns due to Maryland's required check. We do buy used guns as long as they are of decent quality. As always the Bass Pro Shops stuff is catalog priced and anything ordered comes with free shipping. It can take a few extra days as our orders come through the same Springfield, MO shipping center as everyone elses orders. The difference is that we order 100+ items and they tend to pick our items last. We are stocking black powder stuff, basic reloading supplies, and now have custom arrow capabilities. We also have accounts with 7 of the largest outdoor suppliers in the country so there isn't much we can't find for you. One last suggestion, check us out on facebook as I plan to post some special offers there this holiday season that will save you $$$ on your holiday shopping. If you have any questions at all please call the store 301-994-2100 or email directly bobs.gasstation (at) verizon.net

Glad you're here, Bob. :) Glad I could finally meet you and hope we can do business soon.

bobs.sunoco

Jun 3, 2010
    I'm not sure how many of you on this forum use facebook but I use our page there to keep everyone up to date on specials and current events. We're running holiday specials right now through December that can save you 10% off our already low Bass Pro priced stuff. If you're planning on ordering presents from Bass Pro remember we give free shipping plus we can get a real time status on whether items are TRULY in stock. Their website is notorious for showing items in stock and they are not. Anyway, we're stocked up with all kinds of holiday gift items so feel free to contact me if you need anything.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm not sure how many of you on this forum use facebook but I use our page there to keep everyone up to date on specials and current events. We're running holiday specials right now through December that can save you 10% off our already low Bass Pro priced stuff. If you're planning on ordering presents from Bass Pro remember we give free shipping plus we can get a real time status on whether items are TRULY in stock. Their website is notorious for showing items in stock and they are not. Anyway, we're stocked up with all kinds of holiday gift items so feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Since Facebook is basically a personal-information-sucking vacuum-bot I avoid it like the plague. I hope you'll consider making a web-page or posting your specials as an MDS Industry Partner. Thank you.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Since Facebook is basically a personal-information-sucking vacuum-bot I avoid it like the plague. I hope you'll consider making a web-page or posting your specials as an MDS Industry Partner. Thank you.

Would love to see posts from a new industry partner here!

I ALWAYS start here when looking for shooting related things.

I use facebook to stay in touch with friends and family, but I avoid most fan pages and commercial business and there is no way I will ever use one of their - as K31 says - personal information sucking vacuum-bot apps. Ever.

Lennyo3034

Feb 28, 2011
    Since they do buy guns as well, does this mean there are used guns for sale there? May be worth a look if that's the case.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Since they do buy guns as well, does this mean there are used guns for sale there? May be worth a look if that's the case.

Yes. Some very nice ones in fact. Can't go wrong at Bob's. Limited selection right now, but he adds to it all the time. If he does not have what you want, he'll order it for you. Matter of fact, I have on that should be in today. :fingerscrossed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom