• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I missed this (I was away)

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-media-group-endorsements-20141031-story.html

Also, Sun media group 5-1 endorsed Hogan. Only the Sun itself just couldn't bring itself to endorse Hogan. The Sun's endorsement itself was mostly a criticism of Brown and a "we'll hold him to campaign promises." lol. right. The consequences for Brown if he breaks them will be...?

Watson has run almost as deceitful campaign as Brown. All I get are mailers that Kittleman will put guns in grocery stores. :sad20:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Great news for Kittleman!

This is really just good all-around stuff we're seeing, ESPECIALLY center-state.

But, it's also no time to let our guard down. Keep working for your candidates and get people encouraged to vote.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I got a call from the NRA today endorsing Larry Hogan for Governor. I was appalled. Don't they know Hogan will have assault weapons on every street corner where children are playing. In grocery stores, etc. I mean, does the NRA not watch TV??? The madness......

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I got a call from the NRA today endorsing Larry Hogan for Governor. I was appalled. Don't they know Hogan will have assault weapons on every street corner where children are playing. In grocery stores, etc. I mean, does the NRA not watch TV??? The madness......

It's worse than you think... I've heard rumors that Hogan eats minority babies, and wants to send kindergarten teachers to death camps.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    It's worse than you think... I've heard rumors that Hogan eats minority babies ***and says they taste like chicken***, and wants to send kindergarten teachers to death camps.

Aaaahhhhh, he told me PRE kindergarden teachers.........jus' thought I'd correct you there as I know you don't want to start spreading any false statements.:D

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Howard County voted for Kittleman and Hogan. Never would've imagined that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I'm still in shock over this. I was resigned to the fact that if at least Hogan won, I would be happy. All Wednesday morning, I kept waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come on and say that we all got punked.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I'm still in shock over this. I was resigned to the fact that if at least Hogan won, I would be happy. All Wednesday morning, I kept waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come on and say that we all got punked.

I am still waiting for it.

I sort of expected Kittleman to win. A couple of fairs I went to, Kittleman had primo real estate and foot traffic, Watson was downwind almost an afterthought. I was pleasantly surprised Hogan also won. Ullman lost a lot of support with the soda thing over the summer. It became the "ok we are going to far" moment for a lot of people I know, including Dems. My recollection is Brown never campaigned here (maybe I missed it). He just arrogantly expected to win.

Even my wife, who pulls the D lever reflexively, voted for Kittleman and Hogan, because she feels you have to earn it.

Cyra

Mrs. Glaron
    Feb 4, 2014
    I sort of expected Kittleman to win. A couple of fairs I went to, Kittleman had primo real estate and foot traffic, Watson was downwind almost an afterthought.
    I also thought Kittleman ran a nice add campaign on TV. He was smart getting his daughter up there speaking for him and emphasizing the fact that she and her mother were both teachers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom