• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Look at the bright side. If they're wasting editorial space in the Baltimore Birdcage Liner on this instead of something else, it's because they're afraid one or more of the lawsuits might prevail.

JailHouseLiar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 26, 2013
    Timonium, Maryland
    Anybody Notice

That using Facebook, Google or other related social media to sign in and comment requires allowing the Sun app to grab WAY too much information?

Not only does the factually deficient, incomplete and totally biased writing burn my ass, so does the sign in/commenting policy.

Simply outrageous all the way around.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The BS is a slow learner. But if it gets page hits then it helps them. I did not read it. Did I miss anything? I will risk it.

Every time you hit the page you help them stay in business.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The Sun is nothing but a MOM proxy. An apparatchik dutifully printing what they're told to print by the politburo.

pseudonym

Mar 4, 2013
    HoCo
    I wish someone would post the results of all the Sun's polls regarding the gun ban they performed over the past few months. I would like to get rid of this 80% argument once and for all!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I wish someone would post the results of all the Sun's polls regarding the gun ban they performed over the past few months. I would like to get rid of this 80% argument once and for all!

The Editorial side bar had a link to the poll that asks if you think the law is unconstitutional and if you click the link you will see that way more than 80% think it unconstitutional.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Had a hard time getting past the first sentence: "... tribute to the strong and well considered gun control measures that go into effect in Maryland tomorrow ..."

Strong and Well-considered? :bs:
    It's a good sentence if civilian disarmament is your thing.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    More than 80 percent of Marylanders — including 68 percent of gun owners — support the fingerprinting of handgun purchasers. Research has shown what common sense would suggest: that states with rigorous handgun licensing requirements see fewer legally-sold guns being diverted to criminals. For example, after Missouri repealed its licensing law in 2007, gun diversions to criminals surged and gun homicides increased 25 percent.

Do they just make this chit up ?

I follow gun stats pretty closely, referencing a LOT by John Lott (pun intended). That is the first time I have ever seen that one. "Research has shown" ... how about citing the peer-reviewed research report that they pulled out of their arses ?

We (MDS Members) should each take a screen shot of their latest poll, print it and invest the price of a stamp and envelope to mail it to the editor-in-chief at The Sun, citing it as their own 'research' because it's about as scientific as the stuff they quote.

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    The BS paper routinely defends the disarmament of law-abiding Americans while it defends the arming of Palestinians, Libyans, Egyptians, Syrians etc. Anyone in this forum who still subscribes to the BS paper, please, reconsider it. You can read their website for free (press Esc when you enter a news page to keep the page blocker from popping up) and you can get grocery coupons from other sources.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Let's not forget it's decent as emergency toilet paper, knowing that the words written there are getting their due reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom