• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Stupid question-but can I ask my local FFL to order me a sub2000 directly from Kel-Tec?

Sure you can ask. You can ask them to order you anything, Now if he can find it is something totally different. Mike at Mid County ordered me one and it only about year to find one.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Buy once, cry once. They sell on the secondary market around $500. The one I got last week in trade is upgraded with the rail system, receiver tube rubber cover, sling, fiber optic front sight post, upgraded charging handle, and a 20 rd MecGar Sig 226 mag. I would trade this one for any Glock Sub 2K though if anyone out there is looking for non-Glock.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Buy once, cry once. They sell on the secondary market around $500. The one I got last week in trade is upgraded with the rail system, receiver tube rubber cover, sling, fiber optic front sight post, upgraded charging handle, and a 20 rd MecGar Sig 226 mag. I would trade this one for any Glock Sub 2K though if anyone out there is looking for non-Glock.

These mods from keltec? Pic?

The 9mm SUB-2000 can be configured in the following magazine types: GLK17, GLK19, S&W59, BERETTA92,* SIG226.
    The .40 SUB-2000 can be configured in the following magazine types: GLK22, GLK23, BERETTA96, S&W4006, SIG226.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I keep waiting for the sig one myself too o go with my 226I know most can be tweaked by changing mag catches. I have the 9 to go with my g17. I'll admit it is ugly, poorly machined etc but shoots great.

Yme

Platinum Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    I remember holding one of these in my hands about a year ago at the Tackle Box in Southern Md. It sat on the shelf for probably 6-9 months because it was overpriced then at $380. Many people would like to find one for that deal now.

I agree. 380 is not a bad price. I think my friend got his for about 450. He was thinking of selling his to me and then changed his mind. Dang it lol

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033